Anyone else notice show listings for channel 321 last night?

bnl107

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 29, 2004
Allentown, PA
I was surfing through the channel guide just after midnight last night and noticed that channel 321 had show listings. It listed "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", "Late Night with Conan O'Brian", "Days of Our Lives", and "Passions". There were long gaps between the shows with only "Off-Air" being listed, and the channel still showed the Voom Upgrade Message when I tried to tune to it. This morning when I woke up it was all gone and it was back to saying "no info". I called the CSRs this afternoon but they still have no info. Did anyone else notice this? Any theories? Could we maybe have an over-the-satellite NBC HD programming feed after the Olympics end (I have no local OTA channels so I definitly have my fingers crossed)?

yes it was in my guide as well also, but today it says no info, it says the same thing on the other 2 new channels as well, and it told me to call voom and subscribe as well, and be instantly activated. :(

shaun-ohio said:
it told me to call voom and subscribe as well, and be instantly activated. :(

I wouldn't believe everthing you read. Think of it as a standard recorded message built into the system