Anyone Else missing Channels

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I went to watch some voom this afternoon and notice some channels missing some of my channels 129,605,610 and 606 is in an out I called and a CSR told me that did an upgrade on a few channels today and that they were some of the ones included in the upgrade there are others but not sure which ones they said I was the 1st one to call with this so i though I would ask if anyone else is having problems with any an if so call them , they said they were going to look into it and have someone call me tomorrow.

I did a reset on the front panel and they did a hit to my box and it did nothing so do you think an unplug and plug will change if they did a hit to the box ? Just hate to wait for it to get all the info for program guide but if you thsnk it will make a difference?

The unplug/plug sometimes works better than the front panel reboot. After you unplug/plug start watching the trip count and after 5 I believe it should have all the information for the PG...

I tried it but nothing its still missing the same channels , you seem to know when D/l and other things are going on did you here anything about updating thoses channels or are they just saying that?

This couldn't be another case of an improperly installed di-plexer?

Isn't LOBO's story similar to what others posted? Out of the blue missing channels?

No I dont think so I had the channels this morning and I didnt have them install an antennae I already I one up and I only had 1 box insatlled

I am also missing a few channels...

including 129 & 605...

I just rebooted with the power button... channels still MIA...

I will unplug now.

LOBO2999 said:
I did a reset on the front panel and they did a hit to my box and it did nothing so do you think an unplug and plug will change if they did a hit to the box ? Just hate to wait for it to get all the info for program guide but if you thsnk it will make a difference?

I haven't heard anything about that! but there could be some truth to that. What was the resolution? Did they tell you to call back within a certain time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)