Anyone Else missing Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I went to watch some voom this afternoon and notice some channels missing some of my channels 129,605,610 and 606 is in an out I called and a CSR told me that did an upgrade on a few channels today and that they were some of the ones included in the upgrade there are others but not sure which ones they said I was the 1st one to call with this so i though I would ask if anyone else is having problems with any an if so call them , they said they were going to look into it and have someone call me tomorrow.

I did a reset on the front panel and they did a hit to my box and it did nothing so do you think an unplug and plug will change if they did a hit to the box ? Just hate to wait for it to get all the info for program guide but if you thsnk it will make a difference?

The unplug/plug sometimes works better than the front panel reboot. After you unplug/plug start watching the trip count and after 5 I believe it should have all the information for the PG...

I tried it but nothing its still missing the same channels , you seem to know when D/l and other things are going on did you here anything about updating thoses channels or are they just saying that?

This couldn't be another case of an improperly installed di-plexer?

Isn't LOBO's story similar to what others posted? Out of the blue missing channels?

No I dont think so I had the channels this morning and I didnt have them install an antennae I already I one up and I only had 1 box insatlled

I am also missing a few channels...

including 129 & 605...

I just rebooted with the power button... channels still MIA...

I will unplug now.

LOBO2999 said:
I did a reset on the front panel and they did a hit to my box and it did nothing so do you think an unplug and plug will change if they did a hit to the box ? Just hate to wait for it to get all the info for program guide but if you thsnk it will make a difference?

I haven't heard anything about that! but there could be some truth to that. What was the resolution? Did they tell you to call back within a certain time?