Anyone excited about the microHD?

LOL I've been watching for that little green light next to Satellite AV's name to come on to see if Brian will post an update as to whether it cleared customs today as expected or not. Now, the question is if it doesn't, is it possible for customs to clear cargo over the weekend or do they keep bankers hours? I need my crystal ball for times like this!

Never mind probably did now that two people are saying it.

Couldn't take it any longer so I called. They're in and they're shipping out today! :) Upgraded my shipping to 3 day for $3 .. I won't be stressing over this the whole weekend now! :)

The container has still not been released. US Customs was requesting paperwork that had been previously submitted. The supplier overnighted the requested documents and we expect the release today or Monday.

We had a few units left over from the air shipment, so the Priority Shipping orders and the first orders were shipped today. The rest of the orders will go out next week when the container is released.

Once again, Thank You for your patience!

Ahhh .. in that case I'm happy I woke up at 3AM to order mine as soon as the promo was effective ;)

Guess mine will ship next week. I didn't stay up till 3 a.m. ;)

I can add my name to the list here ...I've also got two on order and I'll also just be waiting on the container to be released.

My order for the MicroHD was placed at 4:43 am pacific time at the start of the promo and it shipped today
YES, i AM excited.
My friends kid me for being such an early riser, it does pay off sometimes :D
I am 2 days ground shipping from Sacramento, can't wait.

I'm excited, just waiting for customs to release it so I can get it delivered. I know how customs is personally and if the paperwork ain't there, it's not going anywhere until they get it. Try shipping ITAR release items to another country sometime and see what a hassle it is.

The container has still not been released.

I'm curious where the port is that the containers come to. LA or San Fran?

the other question is if the Galaxy 19 firmware update stream is up and running right now - I think it'll be a "oooh, ahhhhh" moment when I take my friend's receiver to him and he can see that he can update it via satellite stream instead of not being able to update it at all or preparing a USB stick to update it like his other receivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts