anyone get 2014 Sunday ticket for free?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I tried to get Sunday ticket for free but the lady said the best she could do is break it into payments. Has anyone had luck getting it for cheap or free?

Yes, you can play the roulette game and eventually get it for free but sometimes it'll come with a new equipment upgrade, or a 1 year contract extension, or sometimes just plain free. I would recommend waiting a little bit longer and closer to the season before trying really hard though.

Considering most people pay for it in payments, you were offered nothing.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

How do you get Sunday ticket for free? If I have to sign New agreement I'd like a wireless mini.

Who do you know???

It's a perk, I'm employed by Directv. It's one of the very few perks we get. Being in Indiana and being a 49ers fan id gladly pay for it if I wasn't getting it free. IMO, it's worth it if your a fan of out of market teams and follow the team closely

I've got it for free every year for the past 5 years, never paid a dime for it! :D

Who do you know???

Exactly ....

Probably has a Dealer card !
Or being a Employee ...

Hmm, ATT Employees who D* is in partnership with since '08 apparently get nothing ... :(

Suppose to get $ 10 per month, that would cover at least part of it each year, but I still haven't gotten THAT much.
Fwiw, thats on ATT side, lack of access to the correct people I suppose.

It's a perk, I'm employed by Directv. It's one of the very few perks we get. Being in Indiana and being a 49ers fan id gladly pay for it if I wasn't getting it free. IMO, it's worth it if your a fan of out of market teams and follow the team closely Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Few? Free Genie + Free Clients (or HD boxes) up to 4 rooms, free premier package, free NFL ST, and 100 Credits for PPV is just over what I'd consider "few". Only slightly.

Few? Free Genie + Free Clients (or HD boxes) up to 4 rooms, free premier package, free NFL ST, and 100 Credits for PPV is just over what I'd consider "few". Only slightly.

That's not 100% correct, anymore. The pvp credits are gone, and the genie/clients IMO is a downgrade. I run 3 HDDVRS and would rather keep them than get a genie. Can't have a genie with any other receiver on an employee account so we're forced to take clients. I like my HDDVRS better. As for everything else, it is correct. We're only on the hook for our "lease" or "mirror" fee or whatever they're calling it these days

Exactly ....

Probably has a Dealer card !
Or being a Employee ...

Hmm, ATT Employees who D* is in partnership with since '08 apparently get nothing ... :(

Suppose to get $ 10 per month, that would cover at least part of it each year, but I still haven't gotten THAT much.
Fwiw, thats on ATT side, lack of access to the correct people I suppose.

Jimbo! You need to get keep pushing for that credit! All the ATT guys around me that I know was able to get a credit, you should be fighting for it as well

I've got it for free every year for the past 5 years, never paid a dime for it! :D

Jimbo! You need to get keep pushing for that credit! All the ATT guys around me that I know was able to get a credit, you should be fighting for it as well

Can you ask them what number they called ?

Yeah, next time I see one of them in the field I'll ask

I just looked the ATT/D* employee offer up on the ATT intranet page and it clearly says I should be able to get it.
D* has previously confirmed that the packages I have are eligible.

I have to convince the ATT people that I do NOT need a ATT cell or landline in order to get it .
They keep thinking I have to have a ATT service to be eligible and I keep telling them this is an EMPLOYEE deal, not a services bundle.

This in no way is bundled with ANYTHING.

They finally say that they will process it and I should see it on my bill in 2-3 statements and I never do ... so ya know they blew me off.

If I have 45 minutes to kill tomorrow, maybe I'll call again.

Btw, they say you have to call a particular number to get it.

Typically I call and then they transfer me around to find someone that has a clue to what I am talking about.

Any employees on the site that Do get this, please speak up !

Hsp employee on the other side of the country as hutch.. Our package is the same. You can get 4 hr24s or a genie and 3 wired clients. Depending on your hire date and when you set your account up there are techs with a 44 and 3 24s. We are not allowed AM21s, wireless, or genie goes. If you buy an AM21 off amazon or somewhere it will still work.. but we can't activate nomads or wireless.

No ppv discount
Premier
Hd extra
Mrv
All sports packs
No dogtv.
No adult or international packages comped.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)