anyone get 2014 Sunday ticket for free?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hsp employee on the other side of the country as hutch.. Our package is the same. You can get 4 hr24s or a genie and 3 wired clients. Depending on your hire date and when you set your account up there are techs with a 44 and 3 24s. We are not allowed AM21s, wireless, or genie goes. If you buy an AM21 off amazon or somewhere it will still work.. but we can't activate nomads or wireless.

No ppv discount
Premier
Hd extra
Mrv
All sports packs
No dogtv.
No adult or international packages comped.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

An AM21 should be a no brainer seeing it doesnt have to be activated.

That's not 100% correct, anymore. The pvp credits are gone, and the genie/clients IMO is a downgrade. I run 3 HDDVRS and would rather keep them than get a genie. Can't have a genie with any other receiver on an employee account so we're forced to take clients. I like my HDDVRS better. As for everything else, it is correct. We're only on the hook for our "lease" or "mirror" fee or whatever they're calling it these daysPosted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
You guys don't get the credits anymore? :\ Are you DTV or external?

We are not allowed AM21s, wireless, or genie goes. If you buy an AM21 off amazon or somewhere it will still work.. but we can't activate nomads or wireless.

IMO, they should allow you to activate and use GenieGo's so at least you would be familiar with how they work etc. when customers ask about there features etc. Always good to have hands-on experience. I can't see that as beneficial at all, so I'm not sure why they would prevent that?? :( :no

You guys don't get the credits anymore? :\ Are you DTV or external?

Not sure what you mean by external but both hutch and I are considered hsp techs. O&O doesn't service a lot of the country... so hsp picks up the slack. And neither hsp we work for gets ppv credits. I believe all hsps are offered the same package from dtv directly.

IMO, they should allow you to activate and use GenieGo's so at least you would be familiar with how they work etc. when customers ask about there features etc. Always good to have hands-on experience. I can't see that as beneficial at all, so I'm not sure why they would prevent that?? :( :no

I agree I even offered to buy one my hsp rep said we are not eligible.

I used to regularly get ST and/or E.I. for free (or at least greatly reduced on E.I.)

It would often take a few calls, and I never asked straight out, can I have it for free, but we always ended up at that point one way or another.

Hsp employee on the other side of the country as hutch.. Our package is the same. You can get 4 hr24s or a genie and 3 wired clients. Depending on your hire date and when you set your account up there are techs with a 44 and 3 24s. We are not allowed AM21s, wireless, or genie goes. If you buy an AM21 off amazon or somewhere it will still work.. but we can't activate nomads or wireless.

No ppv discount
Premier
Hd extra
Mrv
All sports packs
No dogtv.
No adult or international packages comped.

You get ncaa, nfl, nba, nhl, and soccer ppv for free? Must be nice

You get ncaa, nfl, nba, nhl, and soccer ppv for free? Must be nice

It's a perk. Every job has them, ours just happens to be something a lot of people want. Putting up with the outrageous demands sometimes and the elements we work in and crazy hours at times. It's nice to have but honestly, most can't even enjoy it do to work schedules. 60-90 hours a week for about 8 out of 12 months a year really gives us no time to watch tv

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's a perk. Every job has them, ours just happens to be something a lot of people want. Putting up with the outrageous demands sometimes and the elements we work in and crazy hours at times. It's nice to have but honestly, most can't even enjoy it do to work schedules. 60-90 hours a week for about 8 out of 12 months a year really gives us no time to watch tv

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Perks ?
We get to come into work each day, thats the perk they offer us. :rolleyes:

You don't get a cell ohone or an Att service for cheap or free?

I think I would get a cheaper rate on my Cell plan ghan others, except I dont have our service because I have been with my provider for almost 20 years .... not changing to save 10 bucks. Att didnt do cell service when I started.

Status
Please reply by conversation.