Anyone have a release date for the HopperGo?

If you cannot order from dish, you can get it from a local dish installer or dishdepot.com

Just wanted to add there are additional options other than waiting for it to go back in stock on the dish store.

So you really can't connect it to a regular 32" HDTV. Sad. That is what I was hoping to use it with. No wireless.

Why not have an HDMI out?

So you really can't connect it to a regular 32" HDTV. Sad. That is what I was hoping to use it with. No wireless.

Why not have an HDMI out?
YOU could access them on an I pad and then use the I pad adapter to plug into your tv and get the picture on your tv. I use my I pad and cable adapter to do this in my computer room anytime I want to watch something different than my wife in the living room. Saves me a $7.00 fee for a joey. Also when I do watch the same thing as my wife in the living room I can use the hdmi splitter to do anything plugged into my a/v receiver. So I can watch DISH or smart app tv over my blu ray player if I want. If DISH would allow more then one stream at a time for dish anytime feature , I could do this in my bedroom and escape another $7.00 fee. But then again that is revenue to their bottom line and they don't want to do that. Even though cable allows you to do this with roku player and the TWC app for free.

We've tried playing Dish Anywhere from iPad to TV but it won't pass it. So we assume it would be the same with the HopperGo.

We've tried playing Dish Anywhere from iPad to TV but it won't pass it. So we assume it would be the same with the HopperGo.

I watch dish anywhere from my iphone on a tv. Why wont it work for you? I use an apple digital av adapter connected to HDMI.

I do get an error message sometimes, but disconnecting and reconnecting the adapter solves it. I thinks its an HDCP issue.

Offering option to copy vs transfer on some programming? To me transfer means moves it to Hoppergo with no way to get it back on DVR. Does it transfer image full resolution 1080i/720p?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts