Anyone know about MLB games on Sirius in 2010?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Fiachra

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
New England
I realize that MLB games are/have been on XM. I'm curious if anyone has any information about the possibility of the games being broadcast on the Sirius/Best of XM package for the coming 2010 season.

I do enjoy Sirius/BoXM but the lack of MLB games last summer was a bummer. Any positive news on this subject? AM radio for games is well, you know.

Thanks
-Fiachra

I realize that MLB games are/have been on XM. I'm curious if anyone has any information about the possibility of the games being broadcast on the Sirius/Best of XM package for the coming 2010 season.

I do enjoy Sirius/BoXM but the lack of MLB games last summer was a bummer. Any positive news on this subject? AM radio for games is well, you know.

Thanks
-Fiachra

Interesting, your the opposite of me, I have XM w/BOS ....
I love it, I get my NFL network and NASCAR and the rest of the NFL GAMES and the rest and already get the XM half.

Can you change to XM and add the BOS ?

Interesting, your the opposite of me, I have XM w/BOS ....
I love it, I get my NFL network and NASCAR and the rest of the NFL GAMES and the rest and already get the XM half.

Can you change to XM and add the BOS ?
Thanks for the info. I'm going to look at that.
:)

Remember, it is only the HOME team announcers broadcast on XM. I am getting excited for the season even though we have not done well the past few years.

I also miss XM broadcasting 700 WLW out of Cincinnati. :rant:
(Spring of 2006 to Spring of 2009)

Going back to the original quesion. I do not think SIRIUS will be granted baseball broadcast rights this year. I hope I am wrong for your sake.

Remember, it is only the HOME team announcers broadcast on XM. I am getting excited for the season even though we have not done well the past few years.

I also miss XM broadcasting 700 WLW out of Cincinnati. :rant:
(Spring of 2006 to Spring of 2009)

Going back to the original quesion. I do not think SIRIUS will be granted baseball broadcast rights this year. I hope I am wrong for your sake.

Sometimes it's not your home team announcers unfortunately.
XM has 14 channels dedicated to baseball games. 175-189.
175 being the MLB Home channel.

I use to listen to 700 WLW for many years with my transister with Marty and Joe back in the Big Red Machine days.
When I got XM they had WLW but I could never get the game broadcast on it from what I remember.

I'm looking into getting a Mazda. It comes with Sirius built in. I prefer the XM lineup (sans Stern/Playboy w/MLB) and have 2 radios. I wish they would just make the company one and get it over with. I'll most likely bring my XM radio into the new car when the free sub expires. Can't even get discounted radio rates with this combination.

When I got XM they had WLW but I could never get the game broadcast on it from what I remember.

No, MLB would not let XM 173 WLW broadcast the games. It was also though to get the Reds pre and post game shows (extra innings etc). I used to record them all the time and play back at work. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)