Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After the hicups BB was having a few weeks back all seems to be well on the speed and email front (for me at least) hopefully for others as well

Jeff, where in MO are you? I live about 2 1/2 hours west of StL (an hour east of Springfield) and have consistently maintained around a 2-3 days turnaround from dropping in the mail to getting a new disc.

North Central Missouri. Glad you have quick turnarounds. I used to drop a return in the mail, receive acknowledgement of receipt the next day and notice the replacement was mailed that day and it always arrived the next day. That does not happen any more at all.

JeffMo,

I have to ask, is this the one and the same that once upon a time ran the NCAA console league "NDL dynasty league"?

I returned one yesterday via mail, got email confirmation of receipt today. I'll no doubt have the next one Thursday or Friday, in time for the weekend.

Turnaround time is still very good and email notifications have started back up again. I find it funny that I received the "We have shipped the next movie..." email several hours before the "We have received your returned Blockbuster disc" message...

Got my 1st one today it got here a day early but we have a distribution center here as well. I use to be with Blockbuster before Dish bought them never had any issues with them. Always got my Blu-Ray titles on time never had any issues with the Disk so forth.. :)

Pleasantly surprised that a few days ago I put the movie lorax on the top of my que before it released and it ships out today. Thought there would be a wait time for that movie

Kids will be happy

Last edited:
Dang it satjay you got MY copy! :( When will you be shipping it back?

Dang it satjay you got MY copy! :( When will you be shipping it back?

I was really surprised to get it I had planned to put something else, watch it and go to the the blockbuster store to return it and then get lorax

I'm still getting just one disc per week (assuming I mail the disc back the following day). Transit is taking two days each way to travel about 55 miles.

On my queue I still have a number of rather old movies that are showing "very long wait". One of them is "The Rum Runner," which I've had in my queue for a long, long time. I still don't understand how BB picks the movies they send out.
Ghpr13 :(

One plus to still having a blockbuster by the house, some of the movies that have a wait are available in store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts