Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

it's a mess right now.Either they need to resolve the issues or just shut the disc by mail down.
My regional center moved from Portland to Seattle so everything takes at least a day longer. The last returned disc was received as expected (February 15th) but the next one out took eight days to ship and it should arrive today.

Right now, out of 20 disks in my queue, 2 are to be released on 5 March, 5 are listed as Short Wait, one as Long Wait, and 2 as Very Long Wait.

I assume any disks listed as a wait are not in stock at all, and the length of time listed is how many people are in front of you in line for the disk.

I have 66 titles in my queue. 26 are available now. 24 are short or longer wait. 16 are not yet available on disc, which includes "Zero Dark Thirty". None are dated earlier than 2010. Most are 2011. Many I will regret watching after I get them, but that is not Dishes fault, the studios are just making too many bad movies nowdays.

Bb@home is getting pitiful. Last week they sent me tru blood on Monday. I didn't receive it on Thurs so I notified them Thursday and they said we are sending you a replacement disk. Today on Monday I still hadn't received the replacement disk and I get an email saying they shipped it today! Should get it on Thursday.WTF? Also, on Sat I get the "lost" disk. Envelope says True Blood, take the disk out and it is Madagascar 3!
Keeps getting better and better!!:mad: Today i get the replacement disc, BROKEN IN HALF! I report the problem and it then says" due to high number of problems, we wont send the next disc out until we receive the broken one. Also if you still want this same disc, re add it to your queue." I could understand if i was trying to get different discs each time, but who would want to keep getting the same disc over and over if there wasnt a problem?

Keeps getting better and better!!:mad: Today i get the replacement disc, BROKEN IN HALF! I report the problem and it then says" due to high number of problems, we wont send the next disc out until we receive the broken one. Also if you still want this same disc, re add it to your queue." I could understand if i was trying to get different discs each time, but who would want to keep getting the same disc over and over if there wasnt a problem?

Been in your shoes before. In my case I notified BB that their DVD has not arrived so you can imagine how unhappy I was with their message. I ended up calling customer service and they immediately shipped me a replacement disc. Both arrived together...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

The second time I reported that I had a problem with a disc, I got the message that I had reported too many problems and they would not mail my next disc until I returned the disc that I had not received. Two is too many?

Well,so far so good.It's still slower than it should be,considering the shipping center is in Charlotte,just 2hrs away from here.Mailed back a wii game on Monday,Red Dead Redemption ps3,shipped this morning.Kind of surprising as every title in my queue lists as some type of wait.

:rant:
I received my disc on Saturday, and we watched the movie on Tuesday.

Me and wife say: Well, we are not going to watch the next movie until the weekend... so we went today to make the in-store exchange... and no, they don't have rentals anymore, they are just selling everything because it is closing... so NO MOVIE TODAY!!! :rolleyes:

I could have sent the movie on Tuesday and have it by today :mad:, now I won't have it like until Wednesday.

So I cannot cancel right now, because I just added it 2 weeks ago and then I'll have to pay the $5 fee :rolleyes:, but when the month finishes... BYE BYE BB@Home

well, not yesterday, not today... Still waiting. They send it on Monday.

:eek:
Now they changed the words... have anyone noticed?

Now there is no more "Very long wait" it is "Very High Demand"... yeah right
Wow! Just went to the site and..... you gotta be kidding me..... BB@home just fold. You are on life support and if it was my call: pull the cord!:cool:

Was expecting the ps3 game to arrive today,said it shipped on Thur.Don't think it takes that long for mail to arrive from Charlotte.Maybe it's coming from another warehouse.If it isn't here by Mon.time to report a problem.

For me, it's slower than Netflix, but where I am, doesn't seem nearly as bad as others. I wonder if we had a way to track what BB distro everyone generally mails to, to see if it's only a few centers.

The discs I added to my queue,that showed up as unavailable,are definitely already out.Which leads me to believe,BB never got them in the first place.
Same here. I checked out the disc I had on my queue that were listed as "unavailable", and all most all of them were defintily out. Also, a lot of these titles are rather old movies in the sense that they were from the early and mid 2000's.
Ghpr13:(

I have 66 titles in my queue. 26 are available now. 24 are short or longer wait. 16 are not yet available on disc, which includes "Zero Dark Thirty". None are dated earlier than 2010. Most are 2011. Many I will regret watching after I get them, but that is not Dishes fault, the studios are just making too many bad movies nowdays.

I noticed that as well. I look back at my rental history and I'm glad they're rentals and not purchases. :rolleyes:

I think this is also caused by the fact that we can't get the disc we really want to see, so we pick movies that might peak are interest some, but if we had a real choice, we wouldn't give these movies a secong glance.
Ghpr13:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts