anyone with a 622/NHL CI HD schedule the next week?

"can anyone confirm if both feeds of any of tonites games are being shown?[/quote]

Nope just 1 from each game...

MTL vs. CAR (French)

OTT vs. TOR (TSN)

both those are in HD but CI only uses SD feeds, makes no sense makes no sense makes no sense makejn gjn oin 24t8g nzx dcbvi9n9g3%^^%$&$&E$%*&)#^(!#@9-6832

both those are in HD but CI only uses SD feeds, makes no sense makes no sense makes no sense makejn gjn oin 24t8g nzx dcbvi9n9g3%^^%$&$&E$%*&)#^(!#@9-6832

Beggers cant be choosers. Last year we only got an HD game here/there. This year we are looking at multiple games a day. check out DirecTv's HD lineup for hockey

There are only a few games on and I don't see any dual feeds. I'd check tomorrow if I were you to make sure. But it shows in my guide they are providing both feeds for Tomorrow's games. I'd be 99% confident in saying they are carrying both.

thanks-- i'll be checking back here tomorrow!

Hey RedWings- are you seeing those HD games you listed in your guide? I am looking in my guide and do not see them when I scroll to tomorrow, Fri, and Sat (probably just noobin it!)

Hey RedWings- are you seeing those HD games you listed in your guide? I am looking in my guide and do not see them when I scroll to tomorrow, Fri, and Sat (probably just noobin it!)

Yea, I'm seeing them still. Make sure you are looking at the right time slot.

See what I seee below:

NHLHD1.jpg

NHLHD2.jpg

Yea, I'm seeing them still. Make sure you are looking at the right time slot.

See what I seee below:

NHLHD1.jpg

NHLHD2.jpg

Thanks for the screen shots. I am getting No Info Available on my screen during those times on those channels. I'm gonna try a reboot and see if that fixes it.

Here's the rundown for this upcoming week of CI in HD

Thu in HD
FLA vs NYR (FLA Feed) 9545
NJ vs TB (TB Feed) 9548
COL vs NSH (COL Feed) 9549
STL vs PHX (PHX Feed) 9555

Fri in HD
ANA vs CBJ (CBJ Feed) 9547
BOS vs DAL (DAL Feed) 9553

SAT in HD

ANA vs PIT (ANA Feed) 9552
CAR vs WSH (WSH Feed) 9549

No HD CI games on Sun or Mon, only SD games.

Tue - Car vs TOR on Versus HD 9468

WED in HD
FLA vs TB (Both Feeds) 9547,9548
EDM vs MIN (MIN Feed) 9551

THU in HD 10/11
NJ vs FLA (FLA Feed) 9551

FRI in HD 10/12
COL vs STL (Both Feeds) 9548, 9549

That's all that's there for now. Not bad and who knows if they are going to turn on more HD games on these days.

So far 12 games and 14 feeds on CI HD over the next 9 days and only 2 days with only SD games. I'll take it.

I think alot of this is determined by how many games each RSN produces in HD. If we can get a 24/7 HD RSN or 2 added like NESN or MSG and they can get the rights to the Canadian HD like TSN, RDS and CBC HD that'll incrementally grow what's on in HD and make the days without an HD game be the rarity.

This is a big improvement already over last season.

Now FSN West HD needs to get off their asses and do some Kings games and then all will be right in the world.

Ok, it's there now.

Anyone not seeing them, run a Check Switch from your installation menu. When you exit out after a successful check, the latest guide will download. The games will then be listed.

gc3jeff, how did you figure out which games were in HD? I can only see till thursday in C.I., it wont let me look ahead, not sure how to refresh it on the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)