Anything else?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I see users who are viewing this thread at the very top of the thread. It again shows 1 user (presumably me) and one guest. At the very bottom I see users who have read this thread, (current total 110). So, I guess I misinterpreted jimbo's and ke4est's remarks and I see them where everybody else sees them. Sorry about that. The only thing I don't see is a list of users by name up top. Or am I misinterpreting that too?

One minor thing I miss (sorry if already brought up!) is the start date of the member on postings. Handy to get an idea of how long a poster has been on the site.

I asked this before but got no reply, but can we PLEASE extend the time allowed for editing a post? It's at like 90 minutes but it used to be like a day. I (and I think many others) would REALLY appreciate extending this. Thanks.

I still wish that you could turn off the satelliteguy radio thing at the top of the page. If I want to listen to it, I will. But I dont need my browser refreshing all the time because the song name changed

Reactions: TheKrell and Hall
I asked this before but got no reply, but can we PLEASE extend the time allowed for editing a post? It's at like 90 minutes but it used to be like a day. I (and I think many others) would REALLY appreciate extending this. Thanks.
I don't think Scott wants it tooo long to keep people from changing thier quotes and often causing issues.

Maybe Scott can make Pub Members a day and the rest something else ... ?

I don't know if it was Vbulletin or some other forum software, but irregardless of the time-limit, once someone responded, the edit ability was automatically disabled. Does XF do that too ?

When you get a chance Scott can you put New posts and multiview in one of the title bars while in a conversation? :)

I'm not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the page down goes too far. I'd like to see what was on the bottom of the page at the top after paging down. It happens after you post, too. What you post doesn't show unless you scroll up.

A couple of things I have noticed from an unregistered users viewpoint. These things no longer worked after the first software update and remain unchanged with this one. The SPY feature just takes you to the SPY page but does not load threads or refresh. The little blue floating box in the bottom right hand corner "Welcome to SatelliteGuys Please register....." It used to close and become a banner at the top of the page. The X button doesn't function so it never closes. Not a problem for me, just a couple things I noticed.

Now sure if the Xenforo upgrade broke it, but its not working correctly for me either. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the same issues after reinstall. I have put in a request for support by the Plug in maker.

I'm using Chrome. I'll try another one and see what happens.

When posting listings in the craigslist thread I have always copied and pasted a picture of the dish from the ad. Posted three listings a few minutes ago and the pictures are not showing up on the post. They were there when I previewed the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts