Apparently, Favre likes sending "pics" by phone....

And btw, Favre wouldn't be the first athlete to get caught sexting.

Others include Santonio Holmes, Grady Sizemore, Greg Oden and probably others. ESPN didn't report any of these either, although there is visual proof on Deadspin if interested.

"When they can prove it"? What are they going to have a dong lineup (ala a Police Lineup) to identify the suspect dong in question?!

I also doubt Favre himself will ever admit to it. The story does have legs though, otherwise he'd be suing for libel.

BTW, did anyone else suddenly notice "the leader" is keeping mum on Favre all together? Last week him retiring/returning was the lead story. Now since the crock/dong story released, Favre news has been eerily quite. Probably letting this news die down a bit...

Without proof it's all speculation, he said she said, I'm sure she can show what number those pics came from.:rolleyes:

BTW, did anyone else suddenly notice "the leader" is keeping mum on Favre all together? Last week him retiring/returning was the lead story. Now since the crock/dong story released, Favre news has been eerily quite. Probably letting this news die down a bit...

ESPN throws their journalistic integrity out the window daily. The Lebron James show/fiasco was the worst example, but ESPN does pick and choose their Sportscenter stories with an eye on what they're trying to promote.

Sandra

Quite fit, and a very pretty girl.

Jenn_Sterger2.jpg

Sandra (but not Sandra) ;) :)

Nice choice Sandra :D

"When they can prove it"? What are they going to have a dong lineup (ala a Police Lineup) to identify the suspect dong in question?!

I also doubt Favre himself will ever admit to it. The story does have legs though, otherwise he'd be suing for libel.

While waiting for his ankle to heal, again...

I know I might be showing my age, but did anyone ever see the movie Porky's? There is a scene in this movie VERY similar to the bolded part above that was quite funny.

I know I might be showing my age, but did anyone ever see the movie Porky's? There is a scene in this movie VERY similar to the bolded part above that was quite funny.

LMAO!!!! I just spit Diet Pepsi all over the screen! :D

I LOVED all three of the Porky's movies! :up

In the hilarious scene Salsa's talking about, "Mrs. Ballbricker" wanted a police lineup to identify the guilty "tallywhacker". :eek::haha

In the hilarious scene Salsa's talking about, "Mrs. Ballbricker" wanted a police lineup to identify the guilty "tallywhacker". :eek::haha

AND....the one states:

"maybe....*giggle, snicker*....we can get a sketch artist from the police station and draw something and post it all over the school..."have you seen this 'tallywhacker"....if you do...do not try to apprehend because it is considered 'armed and dangerous'....." **loud laughter**

...to me, quite possibly one of the funniest scene I have ever seen in the movies....

Nice one Bill!:up

AND....the one states:

"maybe....*giggle, snicker*....we can get a sketch artist from the police station and draw something and post it all over the school..."have you seen this 'tallywhacker"....if you do...do not try to apprehend because it is considered 'armed and dangerous'....." **loud laughter**

...to me, quite possibly one of the funniest scene I have ever seen in the movies....

I agree!! :up

Then the straight laced principal broke down in laughter, and Mrs. Ballbricker stormed out of the room.

GREAT scene!! :)

:haha:haha
seen it too many times lol.......... the scene in the principals office i believe lmao!!!!

bingo you da man!!!!!!!

Looks like this is starting to get serious....

...Let's see, sexual harrassment with a female co-worker, sending her picks of his private parts while married to a woman that has cancer at the time....nice....

...oh yeah, NOW there is voicemals.....

Updated: October 8, 2010, 8:56 PM ET

Brett Favre faces more allegations

ESPN.com news services

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The NFL says it is reviewing allegations involving Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre, who the website Deadspin says sent racy messages and photos to a woman who worked for the team while he played for the Jets.

League spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday, "We are reviewing the matter," when asked about reports that Favre sent voice mails and photos to Jenn Sterger, who did game-day work for the Jets.

The Vikings and Jets play Monday night in New York (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET).

Deadspin reported Thursday that voice mails and photos were sent by "someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre." It said the person contacted Sterger on MySpace.

"Send me a text. Love to see you tonight," one voicemail said.

The voice mails and photos have not been independently confirmed as coming from Favre. Sterger did not lodge a public complaint and did not comment for Deadspin on the story.

In an e-mail to The Associated Press, A.J. Daulerio, Deadspin's editor in chief, declined to reveal the source of the material. He did say the source of the photos contacted him and that Deadspin paid "more than we ever have" for them.

"I was certain about the accuracy of her story, the evidence was presented substantiating that," he said, "and then as things began to unfold, it appeared more and more likely that this happened. Plus, there will be more."

Later Friday, Deadspin reported that Favre also pursued two female massage therapists who worked part-time for the team, according to one of the women. Deadspin did not identify the women, but a Jets spokesman said the team has contact information for the two women and was giving that information to the league. The Jets spokesman requested anonymity because the NFL investigation is ongoing.

The women were two of 17 massage therapists the Jets used during what they called two intensive recovery days in training camp in 2008.

According to Deadspin, one woman exchanged phone numbers with Favre, and the other woman told the website that the quarterback sent "nasty" text messages and invited both women to his hotel room.

Asked about the report Thursday, Favre said: "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets and am trying to get some timing down with our guys, so that's all I'm going to discuss."

A Jets spokesperson said: "We are working closely with the league in their review of this matter."

Deadspin also reported that Jets director of media relations Jared Winley may have been an intermediary between Favre and Sterger. The team spokesperson told ESPNNewYork.com that the Jets had looked into the matter and found that allegation to be false.

NFL reviewing allegations of racy Brett Favre messages - ESPN

Geez, please just let this guy go away. He's only playing for stats, nothing more. Just put him into the retirement hall of fame old guy home and let him rot.

Why are we even shocked by anything this guy does anymore? Let alone athletes in general. I think after the whole Tiger fiasco, this is just nothing but small potatoes.

Guys like him, Roger Clemens, and Tiger Woods used to be some of my favorite athletes to watch and root for, now it's all different and makes you look back differently.

the guy should've retired before going to the jets. he says he doesn't play for stats:rolleyes: man please!!!!! thats all he's been doing since his last year in greenbay. now he's paying for his greed :eek::eek:. should've left brett. too late now...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)