Apple Announces new iPhone 5

I really liked the Monoprice cases! And prices.
Have been to their warehouse (to choose between two articulated TV wall mounts).

As for speed, the 3GS is a slacker.
But I'm just moving up to a 4S from a plain 4; way to make me feel bad! ;)

I really liked the Monoprice cases! And prices.
Have been to their warehouse (to choose between two articulated TV wall mounts).

As for speed, the 3GS is a slacker.
But I'm just moving up to a 4S from a plain 4; way to make me feel bad! ;)
So do I. Why pay $50 for a case when you can get a similar one from Monoprice.com for $5?

... Or $2 shipped @ Amazon! ;)

Well, I haven't shopped cases for 5's, but 4 & 4S cases are mature, competitive, and priced right!

Honestly, these are not $2 cases @ Monoprice. :)

I was watching the "MacBreak Weekly" and Rene Richie showed AnoStyle (http://www.anostyle.com/) as his Pick of the Week. If you have an iPhone 5 that's showing scratches, or you want a unique iPhone 5 that no one else has, here's one (expen$ive) way to take care of your First World Problem...

Attachments

• image-3729460035.jpg
    image-3729460035.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
So, they hard-anodize the back, frame, and power button?
I think that requires a full disassembly of the handset.
Beautiful, but at what price?

There are gold frames for the iPhone 4/4S now.
Also gold backs, and even gold-mirrored screens.
Wonder how long 'till replacement frames 'n backs hit the market for the 5? ;)

Information from both AT&T and analysts reviewing suppliers for Apple iphone indicate iphone 5 sales is exceeding iphone 4 sales last year by 50%. That with ipad sales increase will result in another blow out quarter next month's report. Also, Apple has successfully hid $121Billion in 2012 profits from taxation by keeping the income offshore. While a couple analysts were predicting as much as $25 per share special dividend, reality is they do not have the cash in the US to execute such a dividend. If they repatriated the money, they would suffer excessive taxation so it does not look like Apple will be issuing a special dividend. But, due to ever expanding profits from iphone 5 and ipads, Apple will be increasing their quarterly dividend by 10%. Let's see if these analysts are correct.

Information from both AT&T and analysts reviewing suppliers for Apple iphone indicate iphone 5 sales is exceeding iphone 4 sales last year by 50%. That with ipad sales increase will result in another blow out quarter next month's report. Also, Apple has successfully hid $121Billion in 2012 profits from taxation by keeping the income offshore. While a couple analysts were predicting as much as $25 per share special dividend, reality is they do not have the cash in the US to execute such a dividend. If they repatriated the money, they would suffer excessive taxation so it does not look like Apple will be issuing a special dividend. But, due to ever expanding profits from iphone 5 and ipads, Apple will be increasing their quarterly dividend by 10%. Let's see if these analysts are correct.

Don, did you by any chance feature/produce a video tutorial on how to Edit videos, and or use video equipment in the 1990's?

I'm curious how exactly is hiding these profits of benefit to our economy?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

I'm curious how exactly is hiding these profits of benefit to our economy?
You're under the premise that Apple cares about the US' economy ! The "down" economy clearly hasn't "hurt" (that's all relative, of course, as some would argue that Apple could have sold MORE) Apple !!

I love the HDR feature on the camera.

When I went outside to put the car in the garage I noticed the snow on the mountains lighting up the sky like a candle. I took a few pics.

With HDR

The HDR feature on the iPhone allows you to take photos in limited light and make it appear as if it is still light outside. The images are pixelated due to the limited light, but it is amazing how clear they are. Just to give you an idea, the last one was taken without HDR enabled.

Same photo without HDR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts