Apple WWDC 2012

I don't like all of the new integration with Facebook. Like I want people sharing my contact info on Facebook....

Safari is the best web browser on the planet? REALLY? :rolleyes:

Most popular nit necessarily the best. I know a lot of IOS types in particular who either are unaware of the existence of other browsers or who are convinced that using anything other than Safari will void the warranty or worse. Many use Safari (and IE in the Microsoft world) not because they even think it is best but just because it is there.

my brother just made a good point...wonder if we are seeing nfc in the iphone with the passbook app, think about it, tap a credit card or movie ticket or ballgame ticket that is stored and it puts it out over the nfc chip....could be seeing the future there!

I wonder if they will announce that the iPhone 4S is available for T-Mobile? Not that I care since we have Verizon and that's the only service that works where we live.

I like the new maps! 3D, vector-graphics, Siri-enabled! Very cool!

Siri just got more useful for me. :) I like the ETA option of the new maps and being able to ask Siri how to get to where I'm going. My TomTom may become obsolete here shortly.

The chinese stuff coming to iOS may be good for my wife. Maybe she'll finally stop using her crappy Android phone for web browsing and just use her iPad. Not that Android phones are bad, but hers is..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts