are these lnb's interchangeable? 18LNBR0-02 (LNB 18) and DTV32+

Status
Please reply by conversation.
that is totally wrong, the dtv32+ is used on Directv dishes all the time. i have never seen a dtv32+ on a dish network system, i suppose it could be used on a legacy or fta, but generally it is for directv. Anyone else have an informed answer?

that is totally wrong, the dtv32+ is used on Directv dishes all the time. i have never seen a dtv32+ on a dish network system, i suppose it could be used on a legacy or fta, but generally it is for directv. Anyone else have an informed answer?
From what I saw the DTV 32 works with Dish and Directv. So not really sure what your asking.
The 18 only works with Directv. So IMO that would not be interchangable.

Last edited:
NEW EAGLE ASPEN KU-BAND LNBF DTV32+ DIRECTV DUAL OUTPUT 101 SATELLITE
THIS SALE IS FOR A BRAND NEW EAGLE ASPEN KU-BAND LNBF DTV32+ DIRECTV DUAL OUTPUT 101 SATELLITE

• This Lnbf compatibles with all FTA receivers such as: Pansat, CoolSat, MegaSat, LavaSat, Pantec, Fortec, Silver Bird, Black Bird , Nfusion, Viewsat, Sonicview and many other FTA receivers.
  • This Lnbf works with all circular polarization ku band satellites. Great choice for Echostar 3 (Dishnetwork 61.5), Echostar 6/8 (Dishnetwork 110), Echostar 7 (Dishnetwork 119), Echostar 1/2 (Dishnetwork 148), All DirecTV, All Bell ExpressVu (NIMIQ) and other Circular Polarity satellites.
  • It does not work with Galaxy, Amc , satmex or any other FTA satellite.
  • WORKS ON LEGACY TECHNOLOGY FOR DISH NETWORK AND BELLVU RECEIVERS.
  • it does not work with FTA dish antennas. it will no fit.
  • it will fit mini dish antennas such 18" directv.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:

• MODEL NUMBER DTV32+
  • I/P FREQUENCY 12.2-12.7 GHz
  • O/P FREQUENCY 950-1450 MHz
  • LO FREQUENCY 11.25 GHz
  • LO INITIAL ACCURACY +- 1MHz@ 25 C
  • STABILITY (-35 C To +52 C) +- 2.0 MHz
  • LO Phase Noise <-50 dBc/Hz (@1kHz) / <-75 dBc/Hz(@10kHz <-95 dBc/Hz (@100kHz) / <-115 dBc/Hz (@1MHz)
  • Noise Figure (-35°C to +52°C) 1.1 dB (max.)
  • Crosspol Isolation 20 dB
  • Conversion Gain (-35°C to +52°C) 50 dB - 62 dB Gain Variation ± 0.5 dB (max.)/24 MHz ± 2.5 dB (max.)/500 MHz
  • Image Rejection 40dB (min.)
  • Third Order Intermodulation -50 dBc (min.) 1 dB
  • Compression Point 0 dBm
  • Polarization Selection RHCP 10.5 - 14.0 VDC LHCP 15.0 – 21 VDC
  • Output Impedance 75 W,
  • F-female Output VSWR 2.0 : 1 x.
  • DC Current 180 mA
  • Output Ports 2
  • Tube Interface Type Square Tube
  • Operation Temperature -35°C to +52°C
  • [SIZE=+0]Throat Size 30 mm

[/SIZE]​

2 seconds of a google research by the way.

I wouldn't expect to see many on a dish system, since Dish has their own LNBFs. Dish Pro and Dish Pro Plus, Legacy.

Not Aspen Eagle.

how does that answer my question to whether those lnb's are interchangable?
What are you interchanging.

A 18 with a 32. Yes if its Directv
A 32 with a 18 Not if its Dishnetwork
Can you remove them from a 18 Inch round dish and replace them if they are defective . YES
That about cover it for you.

a simple google search would find your answer

They are pretty much the same and will work on a single LNB setup (101)

a simple google search would find your answer

They are pretty much the same and will work on a single LNB setup (101)
Yes for Directv, But from what I saw the 18 won't work with Dishnetwork.
Since he already knew the 32 works with Directv all the time, why would he even ask about Directv?

The 18 is a dual LNB that would work for Dish in a legacy setup

When I got dish for like 6 months (long story) I used a Directv ghetto rigged setup
Took an old Phase II (that has separate LNB's) and used that for 110 & 119 combined with a SW21

Legacy LNB's will work on either system. Dishpro LNB's wont work with Directv. Obviously the LNB's that are "clustered" together with an internal switch are not interchangable

but it will work with Dish....its just grossly outdated
Maybe if the OP would have giving maybe a hint on what the application was, instead of a half a sentence. Cause the answer is not a Cut and dry Yes or a No with the Dish equipment.
One can only assume he is using it for Directv 101.

Yes they will interchange if you are using a dish just point at 101...you will be ok ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts