Ariza Dish Manufacturers Elevation Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kdcgoblue

Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
I have an Ariza Eliptical Dish that came with zero instructions. I need to know the manufacturers elevation setting for a fixed installation so I can compute the elevation to be used in conjunction with my Stab HH90. The Ariza came with 2 Dual LNB's (not sure what dual means). I have also purchased the Comsat 5000 which I have not installed.

I am looking for the manufacturers setting. There are no markings on the dish except to set the elevation. No reference. I have emailed Ariza Technology Inc but have not received a response.

Can anybody please assist?:confused:

if it is an Eliptical dish why would want to motorize it?

if it is the dish that wavefrontier makes for ariza get the instructions from them

if it is the directv dish that channel master-winegard makes get it from them.

you can identify which dish you have here

hxxp://arizatechnology.com

If its an 18x24 it's too samll for FTA..need at least a 30" dish

Was there a satellite in specific you wanted?

I don't know enough about specific satellites to know what I want to find. I just wanted to find from FTA stuff. Bummer about the dish being too small. Wish I had known that previously. Is there anything I can do with this dish besides convert it into a serving tray?

There are no markings on the dish whatsoever, SpinDoctor. The only way I knew it was an Ariza was going back to the web site I bought it from. And even then no one specifies a model number.

kdcgoblue said:
There are no markings on the dish whatsoever, SpinDoctor. The only way I knew it was an Ariza was going back to the web site I bought it from. And even then no one specifies a model number.

which website is this?

Spindoctor and Iceberg, I appreciate your responses, however, I still do not know the Manufacturers recommended dish elevation for a fixed installation for the Ariza satellite dish.

Does anyone have this information?

If there is no elevation markings to line up (like a red line or an edge) you use the center of the bolt for elevation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)