Arrow

Good show last night and next weeks looks better.I get the suspicion Arrow or Oliver I should say knows 1 of 2 people is behind this!!! :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Blind Spot": Oliver feels conflicted when Laurel asks the Arrow for help investigating Sebastian Blood; Sin wants Roy to test his new super-strength.

S~

Great show last night and looks like Slade is going to come into the picture soon and will be curious of Arrow can control Roy and if him and Slade meet up!! :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 12

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Tremors": Arrow offers to train Roy, but Roy refuses unless Arrow reveals his true identity; Malcolm's earthquake machine is stolen by the Bronze Tiger; Laurel spins out of control after she is disbarred.

S~

This has been great since beginning and should start getting even more interesting for the rest of the season!! :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Heir to the Demon": Lance and Oliver try to talk Sara into reuniting with Laurel, who continues to unravel; Dinah is kidnapped.

S~

Great Arrow tonight and more baddies coming the 26th and should be getting better and better!!! :)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Heir to the Demon": Lance and Oliver try to talk Sara into reuniting with Laurel, who continues to unravel; Dinah is kidnapped.

S~

For the life of me, I had no idea who Dinah was until watching the episode, which was a good one. Nice to see Sara back in the fold, but I still wish Oliver had saved Shado instead on the island. ;)

Carnival Row - Amazon Prime

Country Music: A Ken Burns Film

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)