Arrow

Great show last night and mixing the plane crash him getting shot by teh Arrow and with current events is great getting people caught up with how he becomes the Green Arrow :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Lone Gunmen": When someone kills one of Oliver's targets, he searches for the person responsible; Tommy and Laurel are caught in an awkward situation.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"An Innocent Man": While looking into a suspicious murder case, Oliver realizes that one of his targets framed an innocent man; Walter asks an employee to investigate a large withdrawal that Moira made without his knowledge.

S~

"An Innocent Man": While looking into a suspicious murder case, Oliver realizes that one of his targets framed an innocent man; Walter asks an employee to investigate a large withdrawal that Moira made without his knowledge.

S~

FYI if you record from the superstation WPIX on Dish Network the EPG says that for 10/31/12 Arrow & Supernatural are prempted for the 2012 Village Parade. KWGN & KTLA have them listed to air on that night.

This show just hasn't grabbed me yet. The guy playing the lead is a bit boring. He needs an interesting "current" girlfriend to play up against , in order to soften his rough edges a bit. The story just hasn't interested me enough to keep this timer going. Maybe if it was summer and I had nothing else new to watch, but my time is limited in the fall season and the shows that simply don't grab me, won't make me keep the timers active.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

S~

Still haven't had a chance to watch last week's episode.

Another good episode. It has the Smallville feel, in where I find myself saying "just tell her who you are dammit!!!". The ending of this one was worthy of a season finale. I just hope the writers can keep it up.

Great show last night and next week looks very interesting and see how Oliver gets out of it and I wonder if his old bodyguard will go as Green Arrow to throw them off :)

Finally caught up on the last two episodes. Can't wait to see how he gets out of it. Like the backstory, also.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Damaged": When Oliver is arrested for murder, he wants no one but Laurel to be his lawyer; during a lie detector test, Detective Lance asks Oliver about his time on the island.

S~

Good Green Arrow tonight and the guy playing Olivers part is doing a good job but still would of liked to seen Justin Hartley in the role but this guy playing Oliver now is doing a good job and right guy for the role and laurel what a babe :D :rolleyes::p:)

Yeah, she is hot.

I did not even put two and two together until recently and realize her full name. She is the Black Canary as well. Makes sense how she handled that guy in the club so easily.

Next Episode: season 1, EPisode 6

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Legacies": A gang of bank robbers threatens the city; Diggle encourages Oliver to look past his father's list and help other people in need.

S~

Wed night epi was good. First view of Deathstroke was neat, like how he caught the arrow. That episode also bounced back up to 1.3 mil viewers, doing great by CW standards.