Arrow

Next EPisode: Season 1, Episode 9

Wednesday, December, 12, 2012

"Year's End": When Oliver learns his mother and sister stopped celebrating Christmas after his disappearance, he decides to throw a Christmas party; Tommy asks Laurel to spend Christmas with him.

S~

Watching it and Supernatural tonight as soon as the wife hits the rack. Already got some cold brewskies.

Enjoy and swig a gew for all of us :D :) Next weeks mid season finale looks good with Deathstroke coming back it looks like and so far I am liking this show with all the flashback we have had of the island and he became arrow and what he went through :)

Sould be great Mid-Season Finale tonight and we will start to see Deathstroke tonigh played by Manu Bennett from Spartacus as Crixus :)

This is the 1st addition Im not excited about. This guy sucked on Teen Wolf, just not a good actor.

Colton_Haynes_50334.jpg

Link

Great Mid Season Finale tonight and can't wait for it to start back up next year January 16th :)

Last edited:
Great finale. Im still still surprised how good of a job they have done with this show, CW really moved from the teen drama crap with this one. As much as I liked Smallville, some of the episodes every season were just stupid.

I still hope they apply this formula to the Wonder Woman series thats coming.

Great finale. Im still still surprised how good of a job they have done with this show, CW really moved from the teen drama crap with this one. As much as I liked Smallville, some of the episodes every season were just stupid.

I still hope they apply this formula to the Wonder Woman series thats coming.

Same here and let's hope they continue doing it.I am sure like Smallville we will have some stupid episodes.They have to have the right actress for Wonder Woman and hopefully similar writers to Arrow they have for Wonder Woman :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Burned": Oliver takes a break from being Arrow; Tommy hosts a benefit for the firefighters; Thea tries to lift Moira's spirits.

S~

Great return to Arrow tonight and still like how they go back to him on the island and back to what is happening now with him going after the fireman killer in this one and his fight after 6 week break from Arrow on going back to being Arrow :)

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Trust But Verify": Diggle and Oliver are at odds when Oliver goes after Diggle's mentor and commanding officer from Afghanistan; Thea thinks Moira is having an affair.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts