Arrow

Great show tonight and the mixture of his past and now still in it and the way Arrow ended with his sister Thea crashing and then arrest her for DUI of drugs that was a surprise :) Next week when he goes after the dealer should be good :)

Last edited:
January 30,2013 "Vertigo" When Thea gets caught using a drug called Vertigo,Oilver decides to find the dealer;Laurel defends Thea;Felicity shares disturbing news about Moira

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Vertigo": When Thea gets caught using a drug called vertigo, Oliver decides to find the dealer; Laurel defends Thea; Felicity shares disturbing news about Moira.

S~

Not a problem. I'm pretty good at keeping up on the episodes, and I'm anal about format. There have been a few that are going ahead of the current week. Keep posting interesting links that correspond to an episode (like your NCIS link).

S~

Not a problem. I'm pretty good at keeping up on the episodes, and I'm anal about format. There have been a few that are going ahead of the current week. Keep posting interesting links that correspond to an episode (like your NCIS link).

S~

Thanks man appreciate it :)

Should be a good Arrow tonight and hopefully see how his sister gets out of this and how he goes after the drug dealers :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Betrayal": When Cyrus Vanch, an evil criminal, is released from prison, he plans to take down Arrow and resume his position as leader of the underworld; Oliver questions Moira about names in his father's notebook.

S~

Great Arrow again last night and looks good next week and this has been better than expected show for me :)

It is not the knocking them out that is impressive, it is the pressing on the neck and having them wake up instantly that is impressive.

At least they are showing flashbacks into the show and imo just right amount of flashbacks but should be great show tonight as I am liking this alot and what another good show with him going after his mother and continuing next week and manu bennett(crixus from spartacus) in it :)

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 14

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"The Odyssey": Oliver turns to Felicity for help after he gets shot; Oliver remembers a significant event from the island.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)