Arrow

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 21

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"The Undertaking": Having a hard time making amends with Diggle and Tommy, Oliver decides to focus his energy on crossing another name off the list; Tommy reveals a shocking truth to Laurel.

S~

Should be good one tonight and curious to see what the truth tommy reveals and see what Laurel decides next week and should be great season finale and cliffhanger :)

I stopped watching Arrow after the Xmas hiatus (EP 9 IIRC). I really enjoyed it, but label me part of the "netflix generation" where I like to watch a series without waiting months between episodes. I lost track of the schedule and when I missed ep 10 and 11, I never went back.

I watch next morning since I get it via Amazon VOD... Only in SD over the air or cable... And a pretty poor SD at that.

I stopped watching Arrow after the Xmas hiatus (EP 9 IIRC). I really enjoyed it, but label me part of the "netflix generation" where I like to watch a series without waiting months between episodes. I lost track of the schedule and when I missed ep 10 and 11, I never went back.

I like Arrow too much to do that, but I do it with others. I have Nikita, Person of Interest, and a couple of others waiting for a summer lull to watch over a weekend.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 22

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Darkness on the Edge of Town": Malcolm tries to end his dealings with Dr. Brion Markov and his team; Moira and Oliver receive a number of unwelcome visitors; Laurel makes a decision.

S~

Last 2 episodes of the season tonight and next weeka nd should be good :) Please, tell me John Barrowman doesn’t die by the end of Arrow Season 1! I mean, he’s immortal, right? —Judith
Ausiello: Let’s just say I’m reserving a spot in our May Sweeps Scorecard under fatalities for a character on Arrow and leave it at that, K? I seen him dying from when Oliver told Tommy his secret and thats when teh feud between those 2 begin imo :)

Last edited:
Season 1 Finale

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Sacrifice": Oliver and Diggle must stop the Dark Archer from unleashing vengeance on the Glades; as Thea searches for Roy, she accidentally puts herself in the line of fire.

S~

Great Season Finale and wow Malcolm amd Tommy both died.I seen Malcolm dying but not Tommy :)

Are we really sure that Malcolm is dead?

That's what I'm thinking too. I don't think they're ready to get rid of John Barrowman. Malcolm could have easily just passed out or slowed his heart to appear dead to Oliver and Diggle. It was just assumed he actually died when he keeled over saying he planned for alternatives. Malcolm's ending on screen was pretty inconclusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)