as of right now CHILLER is now active

God I hope chiller actually launches today, I can't wait to get home and check =D

Of course we might want to merge it with the OTHER thred saying it is active>

Just kidding. It is always hard for the mods to keep up. Ona day like this it is even worse.

So now are we compalining about the fact that we ARE getting the channel?

Why not?? It is fun to compalin. Hey I look to good and that is a shame. see how much fun it is to always grip. Gosh I do not like typing yet here I am posting on this site. anymore fun??

Last edited:
Yeah. It is up but man is the PQ horrible. I have it on U-Verse as well and it looks much better. Maybe it was just what happened to be on when I was looking at it but it was just grainy and blurry. That really needs to be cleaned up.

Yeah. It is up but man is the PQ horrible. I have it on U-Verse as well and it looks much better. Maybe it was just what happened to be on when I was looking at it but it was just grainy and blurry. That really needs to be cleaned up.
That is probably the WORSE picture I have ever seen in my life...like a copy of a copy of copy of a VHS tape. And the line-up isn't any better. Back to AT 200 for me!

That was exactly my thought. I haven't watched a recent movie or tv show yet. All I have seen has been from the 80s or early 90s but it looks horrible. Like I said, it is a bit better on U-Verse but not by much. Definitely not a channel I would be begging for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)