At least we got one new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I get the grey screen as well. However, if you look at the info, it shows (basically) if you see the info tab it's working. So, as long as you don't have the searching for signal, I think you'll be alright.

hello everyone. I have a question on my HR20 everything is perfect,(picture, ch498, etc.) but on my H20 the setup keeps reverting back to a 3LNB setup(on its own accord) and I only get the searcing signal with this box. Idont think the satellite is out of alignment because everything is perfect on the HR20. ALso on sats 99, 103a and 103b all transponders are "0" though all channels that are supposed to come in come in and at the right resolutions??????

i have two hr20's one woorks and the other one does not even after resetting it, anyone think i have a problem or will I be fine

hello everyone. I have a question on my HR20 everything is perfect,(picture, ch498, etc.) but on my H20 the setup keeps reverting back to a 3LNB setup(on its own accord) and I only get the searcing signal with this box. Idont think the satellite is out of alignment because everything is perfect on the HR20. ALso on sats 99, 103a and 103b all transponders are "0" though all channels that are supposed to come in come in and at the right resolutions??????

happened to my H20 as well - you have to run the guided setup again and select the 5LNB dish - then it will work again - Pain in the ass I know

I had the black screen on 498 this morning. I got home tonight recorded two hd channels at the same time then changed to 498 and asked to interrupt let it interupt and the confirmation slide showed up. Don't know if this helps but worth a try.

If you have a signal on 103 (b) and get a blank screen on 498 first reset the unit.

After reset goto 498 if still blank go channel down to 494 then back up to 498. did this a couple of times and my second H20 locked in on the Congratulations screen.

Hope this helps someone.

Matt

If you have a signal on 103 (b) and get a blank screen on 498 first reset the unit.

After reset goto 498 if still blank go channel down to 494 then back up to 498. did this a couple of times and my second H20 locked in on the Congratulations screen.

Hope this helps someone.

Matt

Ok, I tried that. I do have a signal from 103(b) and I'm still getting the gray screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts