ATT Uverse

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Just kinda curious if this is a decent offer. Looking to set up internet service and got an offer for uverse at 39 bucks a month for 1 year with the option to get the 2nd year at the same price. It is 12 megs down which is not lightning fast but for my little town is decent enough for me. Kinda curious.

Thanks Claude. Where I live we have uverse and truvista cable. They have a deal for 15 meg internet for six months at 24.99 then it goes to 50 afterwards. Those are the two options I'm looking at as satellite internet is a no go with limited data caps.

Just kinda curious if this is a decent offer. Looking to set up internet service and got an offer for uverse at 39 bucks a month for 1 year with the option to get the 2nd year at the same price. It is 12 megs down which is not lightning fast but for my little town is decent enough for me. Kinda curious.

It is a decent offer in towns with less competition, much like mine.

That's not bad. I have UVerse and originally had a deal for $25/mo. for a year, then up to $41/mo...though I do have UVerse phone and DirecTV bundled with internet service.

As a followup I had uverse installed and for my 12 megs according to speed test I am getting 22 megs down and 1.2 up so a lot faster then what I'm paying for and that is a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts