Audience Network shutting down

YouTube for Rich starting Tuesday when he gets back from the combine according to his Twitter from this afternoon

Sent from my LM-G710VM using the SatelliteGuys app!

I have watched the Dan Patrick Show on YouTube for a couple of days. The production has suffered from the loss of the crew in LA but it isn't bad. The graphics are pretty primitive and they do not scroll the scores on the bottom. I have to think someone will pick up his show again on satellite at some point. Patrick said they are getting over 100k views on the live stream. One thing I do not miss are the non-stop commercials for the Audience Network shows like Mr. Mercedes.

I did not see Rich Eisen's Show live on YouTube yet, just clips.

Edit: I just checked and Eisen's show is live on YouTube today.

I have watched the Dan Patrick Show on YouTube for a couple of days. The production has suffered from the loss of the crew in LA but it isn't bad. The graphics are pretty primitive and they do not scroll the scores on the bottom. I have to think someone will pick up his show again on satellite at some point. Patrick said they are getting over 100k views on the live stream. One thing I do not miss are the non-stop commercials for the Audience Network shows like Mr. Mercedes.

I did not see Rich Eisen's Show live on YouTube yet, just clips.

Edit: I just checked and Eisen's show is live on YouTube today.
Eisen's contract with Premier ends April 7. Beyond that is a mystery.

Eisen's contract with Premier ends April 7. Beyond that is a mystery.
I thought I heard Patrick say today that he had signed a five year contract but he didn't say with whom. Patrick must own his own studio in Milford, CT. Eisen's show was run out of AT&T's studios in LA. I wonder if he made a deal with them to continue to do his show from there? The AT&T logos are down but you can still see an AT&T logo etched into the glass on at least one window.

I thought I heard Patrick say today that he had signed a five year contract but he didn't say with whom. Patrick must own his own studio in Milford, CT. Eisen's show was run out of AT&T's studios in LA. I wonder if he made a deal with them to continue to do his show from there? The AT&T logos are down but you can still see an AT&T logo etched into the glass on at least one window.

Patrick signed a long term deal. Eisen doesn’t have a deal as of yet.

Same as before just an extension.
OK, so an extension on the radio side. I'd like to see Patrick back on DTV somewhere. I can watch the YouTube stream at home but I don't have good Internet service at our cabin. I have Hughesnet and limited data quotas. (20 GB).

Reactions: ejb1980
OK, so an extension on the radio side. I'd like to see Patrick back on DTV somewhere. I can watch the YouTube stream at home but I don't have good Internet service at our cabin. I have Hughesnet and limited data quotas. (20 GB).

I love the DP Show. One of the main reasons I have Directv was having Audience to reliably record the show. A good sports show that didn't need to be hunted for. Not some stupid pod cast or a streaming show but a normal TV show that you could record and easily watch. Not the ESPN/FS1 yelling shows either. Now I am stuck watching one of my favorite shows only on my main TV, without easy DVR controls, or a have to rig it up with my computer and HDMI on my other TV. Or my phone like a teenager. But only in my house because the cell signal isn't strong enough to stream.

And the Youtube stream is barely HD. I couldn't watch the end of yesterday's show because it was so skippy and broken up. TV shows should be on real TV. I do not understand why people like streaming.

Reactions: I WANT MORE
I love the DP Show. One of the main reasons I have Directv was having Audience to reliably record the show. A good sports show that didn't need to be hunted for. Not some stupid pod cast or a streaming show but a normal TV show that you could record and easily watch. Not the ESPN/FS1 yelling shows either. Now I am stuck watching one of my favorite shows only on my main TV, without easy DVR controls, or a have to rig it up with my computer and HDMI on my other TV. Or my phone like a teenager. But only in my house because the cell signal isn't strong enough to stream.

And the Youtube stream is barely HD. I couldn't watch the end of yesterday's show because it was so skippy and broken up. TV shows should be on real TV. I do not understand why people like streaming.
I watched on brlive because I haven't had directv or dish for years. I have not noticed a difference in pq since it switched. I. didnt see any choppiness. It's not Cband quality but it's not a terrible picture,
@brlive had the same commercials too all the time. Different volume levels.
I thought Turner was going to put it on one of their channels. TNT, Tru etc.

I’m using the YouTube app on my Samsung tv. The video quality shows 1080p. The quality probably adjusts for your internet connection bandwidth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awful Announcing reports that Premiere Radio (DBA Fox Sports Radio) will drop Eisen’s show as of April 7th. FSR will continue to carry the Dan Patrick show. FSR offers only that show in that slot, but has two shows, Eisen and Colin Cowherd in the other slot, and is cutting back to just Cowherd.

Awful Announcing is also reporting that Westwood One is dropping its representation of NBC Sports Radio, NBC Sports Radio produces the Mike Florio show which is on the oddly named Dan Patrick SXM radio channel from 6-9, and that show may be ending as well. Which, with only Dan Patrick left, would leave the channel not so oddly named any more.

Awful Announcing reports that Premiere Radio (DBA Fox Sports Radio) will drop Eisen’s show as of April 7th. FSR will continue to carry the Dan Patrick show. FSR offers only that show in that slot, but has two shows, Eisen and Colin Cowherd in the other slot, and is cutting back to just Cowherd.

Awful Announcing is also reporting that Westwood One is dropping its representation of NBC Sports Radio, NBC Sports Radio produces the Mike Florio show which is on the oddly named Dan Patrick SXM radio channel from 6-9, and that show may be ending as well. Which, with only Dan Patrick left, would leave the channel not so oddly named any more.
And NBCSN dropped DP for Florio in the morning. Will they try to get DP back?

It would not be hard for NBC to produce Patrick, they have their master control down the road in Stamford.

Which was a dumb move. Florio comes across as still being an attorney that doesn't know sports which equals a terrible show

And NBCSN dropped DP for Florio in the morning. Will they try to get DP back?

It would not be hard for NBC to produce Patrick, they have their master control down the road in Stamford.
It was worse than that. They dropped the DP Show for a replay of Florio's PFT show followed by Sky Sports news from the UK. I think the split might have been a result of Patrick leaving NBC's SNF as a studio host.

It was worse than that. They dropped the DP Show for a replay of Florio's PFT show followed by Sky Sports news from the UK. I think the split might have been a result of Patrick leaving NBC's SNF as a studio host.
I think that was part of it. They kept his show while he was employed by NBC. Once he left they felt no reason to keep the show.

- The last two hours of Eisen's show, 1-3 ET, have been picked up for two months on NBCSN. NBCSN has Mike Tirico doing an NBC centric temporary talk show from 12-1, mostly interviewing athletes and announcers from sports NBC carries, which tend to get ignored by ESPN. Both are short term shows until live sports returns, but taking Eisen on full time makes a lot of sense for NBCSN, which mostly airs reruns of the previous night's game in that slot in normal time.

- The Sirius XM Dan Patrick channel has added Tony Bruno from 3-6. Bruno was big 10 or more years ago, but had fallen out of national view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts