Audience Network shutting down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So where is Eisen on the radio side? Did Premiere resign him or is he on his own?
Eisen's deal with Premier Radio ended on April 7th. I think the audio runs on Sirius XM and streaming on his web site. He hinted there is something in the works on the both the audio and video sides. The video deal turned out to be with NBC Sports to carry the final two hours of the show. I have heard nothing about a radio deal.

I am surprised Dan Patrick didn't work out something with NBC Sports to carry his show. His YouTube views for the daily show are quite a but higher than Eisen's show. It makes me wonder if Patrick and NBC parted on good terms when he left SNF as a studio host.

Reactions: SamCdbs
Eisen's deal with Premier Radio ended on April 7th. I think the audio runs on Sirius XM and streaming on his web site. He hinted there is something in the works on the both the audio and video sides. The video deal turned out to be with NBC Sports to carry the final two hours of the show. I have heard nothing about a radio deal.

I am surprised Dan Patrick didn't work out something with NBC Sports to carry his show. His YouTube views for the daily show are quite a but higher than Eisen's show. It makes me wonder if Patrick and NBC parted on good terms when he left SNF as a studio host.
Patricks contract with NBC was up, they wanted him back but he didn't want the extra work load and having to do the Olympics. I wonder if the fight was more with DirecTV over the rights. I like how they are doing it on YouTube now. They seem to have more freedom to do what they want.

When normal times return, I suspect we will see both Patrick and Eisen show up somewhere, probably NBCSN. Both are way more talented than a lot of what is out there, and you really cannot make YouTube work at that level on a long term basis.

NBCSN has also dropped its in-house Sky Sports news program, which likewise did not have any sports to cover, for yet more NFL talk. I assume this is also just a temporary move.

I must say that of the "big four" NBC has done the most to accommodate the current situation. The other 3 have mostly just stood pat with their same talkers talking about nothing in particular and reruns of old games.

Patricks contract with NBC was up, they wanted him back but he didn't want the extra work load and having to do the Olympics. I wonder if the fight was more with DirecTV over the rights. I like how they are doing it on YouTube now. They seem to have more freedom to do what they want.
Patrick had some medical issues last year too. He said he had bouts with depression while under treatment. That may have played a part in him declining all the extra travel involved in the Olympics that were scheduled for 2020. I agree his show would be a good fit between Florio's Pro Football Talk and Eisen's show on NBC Sports.

Why, the show is the same as it was. With more content and no commercials.

It's a pain to fumble with the You Tube app, casting, trying to move through the dead air with my finger... My bedroom TV doesn't have apps and watching my computer/phone is very Gen Z and I just don't get it. The commercials didn't both me on Audience, that's what the skip ahead button is for.

It's a pain to fumble with the You Tube app, casting, trying to move through the dead air with my finger... My bedroom TV doesn't have apps and watching my computer/phone is very Gen Z and I just don't get it. The commercials didn't both me on Audience, that's what the skip ahead button is for.

Get you a Roku stick or Amazon Fire when they have them on sale.

I notice Audience Network is still on DTV running reruns of shows that have been aired hundreds of times. Why the hell do they bother with this channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I notice Audience Network is still on DTV running reruns of shows that have been aired hundreds of times. Why the hell do they bother with this channel?

It's been in limbo for months since they said they were killing it off.

My guide shows Audience Network signing off at midnight PT Friday night. The last show is Black Sabbath "The End". Someone has a sense of humor. :)

My guide shows Audience Network signing off at midnight PT Friday night. The last show is Black Sabbath "The End". Someone has a sense of humor. :)

My favorite radio station in the 80s went off the air, playing its last song, REM - It's the End of the World As We Know It

• Haha
Reactions: Rey and krynn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts