audio drop offs on hd channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jellison1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
lexington ,SC
dont know if this has been discussed before...had a service call for a customer today to upgrade his ota and while i was there he showed me his system on HBOHD and it was having audio drop outs BAD... i was only there for an hour or so and it was driving me crazy...so im trying to see if its happening to anyone elseor if you guys have heard of a fix for this...

Yes, this has been going on at random. We believe its a problem on VOOM's end. At times it happens on HBO E/W. It goes away and then it comes back.

Hey, Jerry!

Howya been!
(jellison1 was my installer, a great job, I might add!)

Sean, was there talk about a possible fix in the new software coming? :confused:

Sean Mota said:
Yes, this has been going on at random. We believe its a problem on VOOM's end. At times it happens on HBO E/W. It goes away and then it comes back.
i changed just about everything on his system except the stb so i figured it was on vooms end cause it was happening on both recievers...hope they get this fixed soon....its really annoying and i dont need any annoyed customers..not all customers are as nice and prepared as TECHCOP...by the way everything working ok ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts