Audio drop outs

Yes many drop outs on the Grammys. Wondering if it is a CBS problem, and/or done on purpose for FCC regs.. If someone was watching directly from their antenna not through a dish box it would help to determine...

OTA here...

I have a few audio drops, but my latest problem is this; On 722 in single mode when I swap tuners the sound from tuner I swapped from continues for about 8 seconds before switching to new tuner, video comes right up upon swapping. I did a power button reboot, no help, might try power cord next.
Dan

Grammy drop outs were likely the CBS folk cutting the signal. I've done power plug pulls between weekends. This past weekend, the only place where the drop outs were really noticed was on a recording of Prince of Persia off Stars channel 350 in HD on the 622.

Using the Grammys to monitor dropouts, with the potential live censorship and 8 minute delay isn't the best example to use. Could be dropouts, could be silence.

I associate dropouts to "hiccups" in the signal.

Well, after several weeks with no drop outs, they appeared again this am. While watching a recording of the Science Channel from 10-11 am there were multiple short drop outs.

Dropouts are bad today.. I am getting calls from my customers complaining.. My 622 and 722 are both doing it on selected channels.. This is a Dish Network problem.. They need to get a handle on it right away..

I have had dropouts for the past few days. The other issue I am having is the picture is breaking up and glitching. I have Turbo HD dish pointed at 61.5/72.7/77 722K Eastern Arc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts