Audio sync on ESPN-HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Tell the uplink guys as long as they're nosing around the ESPN feeds, nobody in this house would cry if they turned on ESPN-U HD by mistake. I swear I won't tell anyone. :)

Watching the Home Run Derby tonight is unbearable when they go to the guys in the booth (or during the pre-game show). I have never seen audio so "off" on a major network.

Is this still being looked into???

Watching the Home Run Derby tonight is unbearable when they go to the guys in the booth (or during the pre-game show). I have never seen audio so "off" on a major network.

Is this still being looked into???

Yes

The provider has escalated this to their hardware vendor and they are hoping to have a potential software update in the next couple of weeks

ESPN has been having all kinds of issues lately. In addition to the audio sync, I have been getting some really bad static on some of their broadcasts. I have noticed it the past few weeks on Friday Night Fights, but I have heard it on other programs as well.

Well, seems this is only a Dish Network issue as people from other providers are not complaining over on AVS. This is getting ridiculous as it has been this way for over a month.

Well, seems this is only a Dish Network issue as people from other providers are not complaining over on AVS. This is getting ridiculous as it has been this way for over a month.

Absolutely not.
I can tell you it is most likely an ESPN problem, same problem on PTI on Charter when I am at work.

Just one more vote.. I've noticed the same horrible audio sync issues on ESPNHD.. sometimes its like watching a dubbed/translated movie ;)

Watched SportsCenter tonight and it was much better than it has been for a month (I actually didn't just turn it off) but still off a slight amount. So not sure if something was tweaked or there is variability in how much things are off.

Any update? Like me, must not be many people watching ESPN in the summer. This has been going on for 2 months and if it isn't resolved in a few weeks when NFL season starts I'll be switching providers. I'll be watching way more ESPN then and won't be able to stand it.

Any update? Like me, must not be many people watching ESPN in the summer. This has been going on for 2 months and if it isn't resolved in a few weeks when NFL season starts I'll be switching providers. I'll be watching way more ESPN then and won't be able to stand it.

Switching providers won't help you. I watched ESPN last weekend on Comcast and the sync was the same. It's the network, not Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts