Authorization Status: MP ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ParaclipseCKu

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 8, 2008
Florida Space Coast
I'm trying to help a friend get a 922 running. We have good signal going to the receiver quality is at 93. Digicipher light is on. Authorization status is MP. Unit Id numbers are the same on the back of the unit and via the menu. I was able to download the guide.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
"MP" means missing program rekey. Those channels are usually not subscibeable You need ones that say "SNS"

They do have a subscription. The "MP" in question is showing up on G1 100 (HBO-East) which I subscribe to myself. We'll have to keep trying.

Thanks, Phil

We finally got the receiver authorized following these directions:
This might help someone else who runs into this situation before Dec 31st.

If a 4DTV unit will not take a hit or is taking slow hits, perform the following steps.

1. Move receiver to satellite G-1, channel 3.

2. Perform "Authorization Reset" by pressing Options 6 7 7 8 0 on the remote control. (You won't see any change on the screen.)

3. Call your programmer and ask for a re-hit. Check your trip counter by pressing Options 6 5. You should see it increase gradually.

courtesy: Skyvision

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)