Autopay Invoices?

CopyChief

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 21, 2005
I am a former AT&T Dish customer, have dropped AT&T and converted to Dish only. We signed up for autopay, but I realized that I have no way to view my statement online. This seems crazy to me. I also only get payment confirmations from Dish, but can't look at the payment breakdown. Is there any way around this?

I am a former AT&T Dish customer, have dropped AT&T and converted to Dish only. We signed up for autopay, but I realized that I have no way to view my statement online. This seems crazy to me. I also only get payment confirmations from Dish, but can't look at the payment breakdown. Is there any way around this?

You won't be able to have online access if you are or were with AT&T. I have fought Dish over this for more than a year and they were never able to resolve my problem. As of last Thursday, I'm a Directv customer now because of this. They want you to sign up for autopay but you can't view your bill and you don't get it in the mail, that's completely ridiculous.

The solution they gave me was, to create a new customer account and bill me twice like they do when you first sign up. Yeah right!;)

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)