Avenger PLL321S-2 PLL = Awesome!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I dont know but results on the screen dont lie. The NBC mux (11760) as example was at 67 on the Sadoun dual, 0 on this one and 70 on the SatelliteAV PLL
In fact on 103W with the off skew (set at 0 instead of what it should be) resulted nothing on the H side with this LNB. The Sadoun dual resulted with 4 transponders

My Avenger PLL on my GeoSatPro 90cm dish gets 11760 fine (in clear weather) with the skew set at normal on my motorized system. No trace of the other S2 transponders though. Must be a footprint thing.

It has to do with the fact I'm using a 76cm dish. The 76cm isnt really 2 degree compliant so the Sadoun dual does the best right now as it has more scaler rings. I mentioned that when I tried the Geosat dual on the 76cm dish.....signals were a smidge lower but on the 90cm dish they are higher (better)

i hook up my new geosatpro slip ll yesterday on my no name 36'' dish the Q has improve on every sat from 83 to 125 accept 103 which i get no signal.i am using a esx522u ku band standard twin output.

i hook up my new geosatpro slip ll yesterday on my no name 36'' dish the Q has improve on every sat from 83 to 125 accept 103 which i get no signal.i am using a esx522u ku band standard twin output.
Remember that 103w has most channels with the odd -26 degree skew setting. You should be able to lock Frequency: 11940, Polarity: Vertical, Symbol Rate: 20000 as this frequency has a normal skew setting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)