Avsborum...oops...i Mean Forum

butlers

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
:eek: I am so thankful this sight exisits and I found it!!! Don't get me wrong I like alot of threads in the AVS forum, but recently I have seen a lack of objectivity by the Moderators. I live in the beautiful state of SC(You Don't have to tell me how fortunate I am ....I know)I use to always look at the Columbia SC thread under the local HDTV info and reception Forum. The people on this forum started out by talking about all providers D*, E*, and TWC. Then a while back the director of marketing for Time Warner Cable SC division began posting on the forum. All of the sudden these same BoZO's that would gripe constantly about the lack of HD Programming on TWC were giddy because a rep participated on the forum. When I heard about the V* offers I posted it there...so that maybe some of the people who always complained about TWC's HDTV program could have a chance to do something about it. Boy .....I got deleted..bumped....and V* was bashed. I couldn't believe it. I had thought that those forums were objective and had seen many D* offers talked about. These guys on this forum were acting like children. So I Know I should have let it go...But I had to have a little fun. I alter my posts now to coincide with thread rules. Check out that thread and you will get a laugh....SatGuys Rules.

That stinks... our local forum is great. I highly doubt a moderator ever gets a chance to check it out because there are so many unless someone reports the thread.

We all get along and help each other... no trolls so far.

Vaggeto said:
That stinks... our local forum is great. I highly doubt a moderator ever gets a chance to check it out because there are so many unless someone reports the thread.

We all get along and help each other... no trolls so far.

Yes....It does suck ......ours has become the TWC thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts