AZbox Bravoo

Pretty funny to see the Ebay listing pulled, pretty clear sign that this receiver isn't an Azbox.

With a shout out to Satelliteguys! I don't understand. Why doesn't he come here and explain his product? Many, including myself, have bought from him with no problem. This name changing, listing, unlisting game makes himself look bad!

Attachments

• satg.jpg
    satg.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 209
I purchased my elite from him over a year ago, based on feedback from forums on satelliteguys... Now why would he go and sell a questionable product with satelliteguys listed alongside a nasty looking dog? That just isn't logical.

I purchased my elite from him over a year ago, based on feedback from forums on satelliteguys... Now why would he go and sell a questionable product with satelliteguys listed alongside a nasty looking dog? That just isn't logical.

If you consider that this very thread likely contributed to opensat being alerted and contacting ebay to cancel the listing and other threads which disclose their poor customer service as well as no longer being a recognized azbox dealer, it really not a great surprise.

Seems this ad is back up again? And he has the AZBox Ultra back up as well and now it's $30 cheaper than what I paid for mine 6 weeks ago. Story of my life!

I'll bet he'll have a hard time selling that Bravoo cuz it's nothing more than an Openbox s9 with a different name and $80 too much money.

I found this in the web, regarding this clone, check your boxes.
regards
chewie

Attachments

• clone_EN_vs-1.pdf
    826.5 KB · Views: 351
I see there are now several listed on Ebay and the price is down to 200.

Hi, I bougth one here i Brazil, so here some information:
- Ali M3602 Hd decoder, 2 x M3501 S2 demodulator, 2 smartcard reader, 1 common interface slot, 8 character display, 1 serial, 1 hdmi, 1 ethernet, 1 usb external, 1 usb conector intern for usb pen drive, universal power suply, no heating at all.
- No sign of origins, only the Azbox logo on front;
- Simple (or poor) software, but has all basic receiver needed.
-diseqc 1.2 buged, not ok.
- no 4:2:2;
- good sensitivity, locks 1400MS to 45500MS qpsk or 8psk;
- blind search with only h/v control: from 2000 to 42000MS easily, up to 45500MS not always;
-has two tuners, but no pip, only one tuner at a time can be used for video;
- some small bugs, sometimes halts and resets alone.

Some pictures:

Attachments

• DSC09641.JPG
    DSC09641.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 74,822
  • DSC09640.JPG
    DSC09640.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 74,316
  • DSC09638.JPG
    DSC09638.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 73,677
  • DSC09639.JPG
    DSC09639.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 73,869
  • DSC09637.JPG
    DSC09637.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 74,417
Specific views that they say about this team because I want to see true FTA that do not sell computers 16APSK

FTA has advantages for Demodulation QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK
Similar to S900 azamerica
ali chip are similar to twin tunner dommbox
has an excellent blin scan
Has sds and sks with the new update
HDMI with 1080i resolution
a dual tuner that is to say I do not use dongle.
You can calibrate the brightness contrast and color saturation to improve the video image
menu is very easy to use
It Mpeg4
Not Linux
Has little software
does not have an internal hard drive but you can adapt an external
Not play Avi, Mkv
IPTV is not
has no wireless internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)