Azbox Miami

Swamp_Rat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2009
South Florida
I bought my premium plus from Calyani.com which I think is Azbox Miami. They had receivers all over Ebay plus advertised on their site. Now I can't find anything.
Any suggestions on who to get one from?

not sure why they aren't listing on Ebay or if it represents any issue between them and OpenSat. Several people, including myself have purchased from them in the past. Their website, azboxusa is still up. Here is the whois info:

Registrant:
FIALLO INTERNATIONAL CORP
11366 N.W 52 STREET
MIAMI, Florida 33178
United States

Domain Name: AZBOXUSA.COM
Created on: 12-May-08
Expires on: 12-May-12
Last Updated on: 08-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
FIALLO, ORLANDO
FIALLO INTERNATIONAL CORP
11366 N.W 52 STREET
MIAMI, Florida 33178
United States
(305) 463-8209 Fax --

Technical Contact:
FIALLO, ORLANDO

I just tried azboxusa.com and got the message the site can not be found. And just tried to call the number and it says the mailbox is full.

I just spoke with someone at Calyani.com from Miami (I think this is AZbox Miami) and they said they are no longer selling them. Any other places to get them?

I got mine from Bestbuy4less out of Paramus, NJ. I mailed them a money order and they sent the AZ Elite right out by FedEx. No problems with them and the box still works fine. bestbuy4less.net. Does look like they have much of anything in stock AZBox wise thought. No Ultra, No premium plus.

Last edited:
They probably stopped selling them because they can't get them to sell! I think the "other" forum guy has the same problem.

Sent an Email via the Opensat site asking who the current dealers were here in the USA but have yet to receive a reply.

Was thinking about buying an Ultra after the first of the year just for the blind scan feature and keeping my Elite and just copying the channel data over when scans were done. Since I have more than one dish and will possibly have 3 in the future it seems like the thing to do.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all works out.

I just tried azboxusa.com and got the message the site can not be found. And just tried to call the number and it says the mailbox is full.

you may want to try it again. I'm looking at that their website now. I'm not vouching for them in anyway but the website is up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)