Bad audio dropouts on CW-HD in Portland oregon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

trehutch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Beaverton
I am still having major problems with this channel. I get numerous audio tearing and dropouts. I have (2) HR-20's and they both experience this problem. Does any one else have this problem? It is the HD CW channel from Directv 's feed not OTA. I have tried to call directv and this would be my 4th time addressing the problem. I even got the station engineer invloved and he says it is directv. I am thinking it might be the receiver causing this, what do people think? Should I demand a new box?

Trevor

So when you switch over to the same broadcast via OTA everything seems fine? I say this because I generally still watch the OTA's (better picture) & get both audio as well as video hiccups from time to time. Seems like a technology still working out the growing pains to me.

CBS channel 9 / Fox 5 in DC video and audio

Over 7 days now.....it was video/audio on 9, but now just video distortion.

Channel 5 last night , audio stuttering. Pages on this issue at another web site. All over the country.

PDX WB32 audio dropouts in 2010

I am having major problems with this channel. I get numerous audio dropouts. I have (3) HR-21's and they all experience this problem. Does any one else have this problem? It is the HD CW channel from Directv 's feed. I have tried to call directv and this would be my 4th time and they say it is WB32 fault. I see its been going on since 2004 and its 2010. I want a channel that works does anybody have any suggestions short of changing company's have a 1 year commitment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts