Bad audio dropouts on CW-HD in Portland oregon

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trehutch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Beaverton
I am still having major problems with this channel. I get numerous audio tearing and dropouts. I have (2) HR-20's and they both experience this problem. Does any one else have this problem? It is the HD CW channel from Directv 's feed not OTA. I have tried to call directv and this would be my 4th time addressing the problem. I even got the station engineer invloved and he says it is directv. I am thinking it might be the receiver causing this, what do people think? Should I demand a new box?

Trevor

So when you switch over to the same broadcast via OTA everything seems fine? I say this because I generally still watch the OTA's (better picture) & get both audio as well as video hiccups from time to time. Seems like a technology still working out the growing pains to me.

CBS channel 9 / Fox 5 in DC video and audio

Over 7 days now.....it was video/audio on 9, but now just video distortion.

Channel 5 last night , audio stuttering. Pages on this issue at another web site. All over the country.

PDX WB32 audio dropouts in 2010

I am having major problems with this channel. I get numerous audio dropouts. I have (3) HR-21's and they all experience this problem. Does any one else have this problem? It is the HD CW channel from Directv 's feed. I have tried to call directv and this would be my 4th time and they say it is WB32 fault. I see its been going on since 2004 and its 2010. I want a channel that works does anybody have any suggestions short of changing company's have a 1 year commitment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)