Baltimore VS Cleveland

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grydlok

Vuvuzela Horns
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Richmond,VA
WOW I have never ever seen/saw a bizarre field goal like that before.

This has got to be the best game of today.

Why was the Cleveland game in HD that WAS on thier own channel on when the Steelers game was suppose to be starting ?
The Browns should have been on thier own HD channel and should not have interfered with the Steelers game at all.

Come on D* :confused:

Jimbo
btw, Cleveland won, but what is this about a weird game, I did not watch it, I was trying to find the Steelers game.

Jimbo

cleveland kicks a field goal with time expiring in the 4th quarter and baltimore up by 3. the cleveland kicker kicks the ball which hits the left upright, bounches and hits the back of the crossbar and then falls into the field of play. the refs called it a field goal after much discussion. cleveland wins in ot.

best game of the day but after 4pm, cbs couldn't show the rest of the game live but gave us clips and updates!

Why was the Cleveland game in HD that WAS on thier own channel on when the Steelers game was suppose to be starting ?
The Browns should have been on thier own HD channel and should not have interfered with the Steelers game at all.

Come on D* :confused:

Jimbo
btw, Cleveland won, but what is this about a weird game, I did not watch it, I was trying to find the Steelers game.

Jimbo

More directed at the people here in NE Ohio than anyone else; was the game actually broadcast in HD on the OTA (WOIO, channel 19)? I was able to see it via OTA from Youngstown (goofy-ass hills in-between my casa and Cleveland wreak havok with my OTA signals)

cleveland kicks a field goal with time expiring in the 4th quarter and baltimore up by 3. the cleveland kicker kicks the ball which hits the left upright, bounches and hits the back of the crossbar and then falls into the field of play. the refs called it a field goal after much discussion. cleveland wins in ot.

best game of the day but after 4pm, cbs couldn't show the rest of the game live but gave us clips and updates!

I thought the game was over. I was hoping Cleveland would win.

It is one of the best games that I can remember seeing in a while and I was happy with the results. I'm hoping we have a gem tonight up in Buffalo -- if anybody in the Patriots own division can knock them off, it's definately Buffalo this season.

yes, the game was in hd. still not sure why cbs had to pull the live plug at 4pm. maybe, because they didn't have any late games today?

anyhow, if nfl network shows it on the nfl replay this week, record it!

Wait a minute, CBS did NOT leave the Browns game for the Steelers game until it was over, at least on the ST anyways, the Steelers fans missed the first quarter ... at least here in NW Ohio.
btw, it was in HD here on the OTA as well as on the ST

Jimbo

i was watching the hd game on st and they left the game at 4pm. anyhow, nfl replay tuesday at 8pm. be there, be square, aloha!

Close to the same thing happened in the Pats-Bills game last night. Bills kicked a field goal that hit the camera rig on the crossbar support and bounced into the playing field. There was no delay on scoring this one, though. The refs must have been coached on this by the Browns FG.

CBS has to leave 1:00 games by 4:15 - at least when they don't have a second game - except in the local market for the game. League rules, to protect the other games at 4:15.

The reason ST did not leave it is that it doesn't abide by the same rules because it lets you have the option to watch all games just as if you are in the local market. Not sure why they would cover another game, though - seems like they could move something to another channel or something - there aren't that many 4:15 games.

Wait a minute, CBS did NOT leave the Browns game for the Steelers game until it was over, at least on the ST anyways, the Steelers fans missed the first quarter ... at least here in NW Ohio.
btw, it was in HD here on the OTA as well as on the ST

Jimbo

Unfortunately I saw the whole Steelers game.:(

CBS has to leave 1:00 games by 4:15 - at least when they don't have a second game - except in the local market for the game. League rules, to protect the other games at 4:15.

The reason ST did not leave it is that it doesn't abide by the same rules because it lets you have the option to watch all games just as if you are in the local market. Not sure why they would cover another game, though - seems like they could move something to another channel or something - there aren't that many 4:15 games.

sunday ticket did leave it.....maybe not the sd version. chargers-jags was my local game. unless, i had it on my local station watching the end of that game.

there were 4 late afternoon games yesterday....one was in sd.

sunday ticket did leave it.....maybe not the sd version. chargers-jags was my local game. unless, i had it on my local station watching the end of that game.

there were 4 late afternoon games yesterday....one was in sd.

OK... was just basing my comments on Jimbo's statment that he missed the beginning of his game because of that... not sure what happened there, then.

OK... was just basing my comments on Jimbo's statment that he missed the beginning of his game because of that... not sure what happened there, then.

but i was also saying it might have been me too. i just can't remember what channel i had it on when they broke away from the browns game. conceding it might have been my local cbs affiliate and not an st channel.

i was watching the hd game on st and they left the game at 4pm. anyhow, nfl replay tuesday at 8pm. be there, be square, aloha!

I had the Steelers channel on the ST HD and was waiting for the Steelers game to come on, they had the Browns on that channel before and never went to the Steelers game till the Browns was over. about 4:30, the 1st quarter was about over by then.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)