Baltimore VS Cleveland

CBS has to leave 1:00 games by 4:15 - at least when they don't have a second game - except in the local market for the game. League rules, to protect the other games at 4:15.

The reason ST did not leave it is that it doesn't abide by the same rules because it lets you have the option to watch all games just as if you are in the local market. Not sure why they would cover another game, though - seems like they could move something to another channel or something - there aren't that many 4:15 games.

The Stelers game in HD was not available till after the Browns game was over, your right,this should NEVER happen with all the channels available for ST.
The Steelers on the SD channel WAS available.

Jimbo

sunday ticket did leave it.....maybe not the sd version. chargers-jags was my local game. unless, i had it on my local station watching the end of that game.

there were 4 late afternoon games yesterday....one was in sd.

OK... was just basing my comments on Jimbo's statment that he missed the beginning of his game because of that... not sure what happened there, then.

I think we kinda hit it on the head without realizing it.
According to those that make the rules must consider the Browns to be in my local market, thats probably why they stuck with it.
Even thou it's 3 hours away .... I can't get the Indians that way, why do I get the Browns ?

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts