bandstacked nightmare!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

english2fourth

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
city of the angels cali
okay, i finally put the motor on the channelmaster 85, and used the oe lnb. it looks great, sweet quality, but the bandstacked won't allow the horizontal. i tried the formula, but for my sonicview 360 piece of crap, it won't allow the modification of the formula. any thoughts for this project?

If you still have the LNB LO at 10750 then you take the actual frequency from 24600 and turn it vertical...so 12000 H 20000 would be 12600 V 20000. Verticals would still be correct

or...

turn the LNB LO to 13850 and scan V only. Will the SV360 allow an oddball LNB LO? Most of my receivers allow a "user entry" LNB LO frequency

i don't know!

i will test those out ice. i need a new box. this thing can't scan anything. maybe the coolsat is what i need. i will try those new ideas when my 101 scan finishes. thanks, ice.

svelite won't allow input

unless i can find a way to do it, the sv elite won't allow the oddball number entering. it only goes 10 11500. i tried the bandstacked formula, no luck. i played around a bit with some numbers, no luck. HELP!

what 360 is it? The elite (PVR) or the premium?

from reading the manual for the elite there is an option for "OCS" for LNB type. Try that and below it under frequency enter 10750/11250 and see if that works

elite

i get the lnb type option for ocs, but it wont allow me to change the lnb frequency. i am stuck with 5150/5750 and no other options for the frequency. ocs/dp gives me complete control of frequency up to 11500.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)