Bar in Chicago with Dish?

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Looks like Dish is the only option for me to watch tonight's Arizona/Oklahoma State football game on Pac12 Net here in Chicago. Anyone here know of any bars that have Dish instead of Direct or Comcast where I might be in luck tonight?

Remember, Pac12 is also on Comcast there, at least it should be.

Actually for reasons that make no sense to anyone, Comcast is not carrying Pac12 in this market (or DC for that matter). When I moved in June I added Comcast TV to my internet package (in addition to being a Premier/NFL ST/NBA LP/MLB EI customer at Direct for years) to cover myself for EXACTLY this situation. Who would have thought DISH would be the one to come through for Pac12 alumni around the country? First good move by Charlie in a long time.

Actually for reasons that make no sense to anyone, Comcast is not carrying Pac12 in this market (or DC for that matter). When I moved in June I added Comcast TV to my internet package (in addition to being a Premier/NFL ST/NBA LP/MLB EI customer at Direct for years) to cover myself for EXACTLY this situation. Who would have thought DISH would be the one to come through for Pac12 alumni around the country? First good move by Charlie in a long time.
Yeh, I found that out later, and why I deleted my post. Makes no sense, is right. BTW, I Google'd sports bars in Chicago with Dish Network...nothing came up.

Many Big 10 fans were thrilled when Charlie put up The Big Ten, now not so much. Big Ten broadcasts are certainly questionable these days. Enjoy The Pac 12, while you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)