Baseball Games????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
When spring training first started up I was getting at least two feeds a day off of various satellites I scaned but for the past couple of weeks I haven't found SQUAT??? Just went to that "other" board and looks like they are finding feeds ON THE SAME SATELLITES I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY ON FOR WEEKS??

And this is not just one system mind you as both my "A" systems aren't finding them, ie, the Winegard and Raydx systems with a Micro HD and an Openbox S9 both of which were locking that last 16APSK mux we had for a while so I can't imagine there's anything wrong with BOTH systems that are tuned THAT good???

Any ideas? :deadhorse2

When spring training first started up I was getting at least two feeds a day off of various satellites I scaned but for the past couple of weeks I haven't found SQUAT???
Any ideas?

you may not be looking at the times a game is going on. For the feeds that aren't fibered or backpacked, once you've located a broadcaster's satellite feed, it's been pretty much the same satellite all spring long for that broadcaster with very rare variation.

Since you claim your two systems are working and aligned, it leaves the idea you may not be looking at the right time.

Since you claim your two systems are working and aligned, it leaves the idea you may not be looking at the right time.

Nope, I was looking for a Yankees game that was "suppose" to have already started, but I got nadda! Looked for a couple of others that day also and didn't find anything. And when I checked on that "other" forum just to see where they were I STILL couldn't lock them??? On EITHER system?? Wonder if it's possible that I was out of the footprint here in central Virginia?

You shouldn't be out of the footprint in Virginia. With more feeds going fiber there are not many on satellite anymore. SES 2, SES 3, G28, G16 and G17 are where the feeds have been this year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts