Battlestar Galactica - Blood & Chrome

I watched it on youtube. They probably could have made a good series out of it, as long as it was not some weird mush that Caprica turned into.

Do you mean I've been sitting through constant rebuffers watching the webisodes through the PS3's crappy YouTube app when this will eventually be broadcast on SyFy and be released on blu-ray? I should've read this thread before I started watching, but feared I'd run into spoilers as I have in other TV show threads here. I guess I can look forward to seeing this again then. :)

Do you mean I've been sitting through constant rebuffers watching the webisodes through the PS3's crappy YouTube app when this will eventually be broadcast on SyFy and be released on blu-ray? I should've read this thread before I started watching, but feared I'd run into spoilers as I have in other TV show threads here. I guess I can look forward to seeing this again then. :)

If I am going to watch youtube on the big screen I use Apple TV. It is a great experience since it will buffer up the entire video. If there is a connection issue I just pause it for a few minutes until it is well loaded.

If I am going to watch youtube on the big screen I use Apple TV. It is a great experience since it will buffer up the entire video. If there is a connection issue I just pause it for a few minutes until it is well loaded.

My IP is slow so I downloaded and watched from my PS3 via it's media player.

Thanks for the streaming tips. I've still got three episodes to go, so I might as well finish them now, and then watch again later. I also just remembered I have PlayOn, which I haven't used since the PS3 got the NF streaming app.

Damn, I can't believe I missed it. Time to search for a re-airing (fingers crossed). Was it the entire "movie" with all the webisodes put together?

Yup, PQ was slightly above the youtube versions I had stitched together, but with 5.1 sound and the annoying Syfy bug / Being Human bug.
It was on Grammy night and I swapped back and forth, saving the complete watch for the BD that I have pre-ordered.

IIRC, there were a few added scenes beyond the webisodes aired. Overall it was Goooood, however, its not the story I would have prefered considering it was Adama's first assignment onboard the Galactica. I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10.

Hopefully the sales will be good enough so Syfy opts to green light a series....assuming Syfy goes back to sci-fi and ditches wrestling, and the Shark-whatever movie of the week.

Cheers, K

I've read reviews that complained of some of the interior hanger scenes etc, umm these reviewers must not have paid attention to the fact that in the Pilot, Galactica was being put out to pasture and had been stripped of quite a bit of stuff... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)