Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Did you catch the sign on the door of the Weapons Locker" where the human toasters went for their meeting?

"Weapons Locker 1701D" Somebody threw in a Star Trek bone... :D

I was shocked that Tori airlocked Callie, especially after telling her that they didn't want to hurt anyone, but she really didn't have any choice, since Callie would've told Adama and we all know where that would've ended. Boomer, I agree, is definitely rethinking her alliance with the Caval's

I wonder if they will wait until the last episode to reveal the last cylon. I think they want us to keep guessing for a while. Both Baltar and Starbuck are show symptoms. It is also interesting that there are 2 human/cylon babies. What does this mean?

So many questions, so few answers, I hope they have time to wrap it all up this season.

With Callie for a while I thought they were setting her up to be thought of as delusional. If she went to Adama after her meeting with Cottle (sp?) she would probably be put in a padded room. I was wondering how they were going to resolve her finding out, but I guess they took a more direct approach.

Dang.
Tyrol and Callie were my favorite characters, just two ordinary people trying to make the best of the situation they found themselves in. Now one is a cylon and the other one is dead.
With this show, anything is fair game, especially what you don't expect.

Did you catch the sign on the door of the Weapons Locker" where the human toasters went for their meeting?

"Weapons Locker 1701D" Somebody threw in a Star Trek bone... :D

The other interesting visual I noticed was when the Cylon ships jumped in, the starfield behind them was correct as seen from Earth. Orion and Taurus were clearly visible.

The other interesting visual I noticed was when the Cylon ships jumped in, the starfield behind them was correct as seen from Earth. Orion and Taurus were clearly visible.

Wonder if that was intentional, or just a money saving technique in the production.

---

One other thing I wonder if people have realized... Callie's kid is obviously half cylon, just like Boomer/Athena's kid.

---

I do hope before the series is over they explain how Col. Ty could be a cylon. Didn't Adama knew him from his early years, before humanoid cylons existed? Was the original Ty captured (new Caprica perhaps?) and replaced?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts