bein Sport HD channel request

I feel like Andy Dufrane in Shwshank Redemption. We all begged for MLB Net for a long time. Dish finally found a way and added it. Basically saying here now shut up. Now new things have caught our interest so we are bombarding them even more. And I say keep it going.

Add me to a request for BiEn Sports in HD. People should be allowed to be given a choice, not just kept out in the dark.

Same here please...would love both Fox Soccer Plus and BeIN in HD. Would also like Universal Sports (402) in HD, but I don't think the source feed is even in HD yet!

Has anyone else noticed that there are no commercials on BeIN? I hope this doesn't mean it will be another premium SD channel for Dish.

It is a bit refreshing though. After a few years of FSC I was convince I was balding and had hormone issues.

I'd be more inclined to think the lack of commercials is due to the fact that they simply haven't sold any ad time yet. The whole thing seems rather cobbled together at the last minute. They probably only just have a sales deaprtment up and running.

This will make it easier for DISH to track then 30 posts or threads over a few months time spread around the site requesting the same channel.

If you know someone who wants this channel be sure to tell them to come here and like it.

The more likes it gets the more it shows the demand. :)

Did these requests get counted in this thread yet???

Just in case people don't go to the other thread.

Other then they are aware of this thread I would say no. Which is why we are starting the new thread so they can easily look at the requests and get a better number for how many of our members want this channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)