BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

LASooner said:
You don't start negotiating contracts the day it expires. This should have been done and over with by now.

And that week of BTN that we missed, was the week Appalachian State beat #4 Michigan. So at least we didn't miss anything important.

And when exactly did contract renewal negotiations begin? I'm pretty sure they have already started so there goes your expiration day theory.

As for what happened years ago, was that upset important in the scheme of things? Improbably upsets are always entertaining, but important? Maybe if it had marked the beginning of something important or specifically important for alumni of App State... But overall, important seems like a stretch. But then again, I didn't see it, so maybe it's more important than I think...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So no Husker Nebraska Foot Ball? My DirecTV contract is up, was about to switch to dish.

This issue along with AMC (walking dead) makes it real hard to switch rest of family wont let me switch to something with less channels. They have to be loosing customers over these disputes.

Dish to Drop Big Ten Network on Sept. 1?

This would be going too far. What's the minimum Dish package required to fulfill a 2-year commitment? I would seriously have consider dropping to that package and adding Time Warner cable.

14.99 I did. Just cut down to an sd receiver canceled all hd DVR and anything else.. Couldn't take it anymore just waiting for the contract to end then getting them out of my house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't think I have read any response from Dish on there stance on this? not much they would sayy so I don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Last edited:
I won't be home this weekend, so missing one week would, personally, not be important. I will be very upset if this drags out.

Let's get back to the basics (I love how these threads drift :)): For anyone in the know, is this:
1] On the verge of being settled
2] Miles apart and headed for a split or
3] This one's going right down to the wire

Need to start a poll so we KNOW what is going on! :D

Let's get back to the basics (I love how these threads drift :)): For anyone in the know, is this:
1] On the verge of being settled
2] Miles apart and headed for a split or
3] This one's going right down to the wire

I don't think anyone really knows. Both sides will tell you that they are working on it. It will come down to the wire and may be dropped. I would think if it's dropped it wiil get resolved within a week.

GOHAWKS said:
Hopefully we can get some concrete info over the next couple of days so we can make some decisions.

You know this is serious when it pulls out 7-year members that have less than a hundred posts!

Love the avatar GOHAWKS, but I like Scherrman's old style Herky better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts