BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Fat Man said:
Glad to see it back. Now they need to put PAC12 next to it on 438 and in 24/7 HD like BIG10.

I agree, perfect if PAC 12 was 24/7. Very happy though both were able to agree! For btn

Deadlocked said:
btn2go still not letting people in?

Yeah. Dish is showing up as a provider in the app but when I try to watch a game it tells me BTN isn't in my programming package. I live in Michigan so we get it automatically but I'm signed up for the sports pack for redzone too so I'm definitely subscribed. I'm just glad to have it back on my tv right now and I'll let them have a little time to fix BTN to go.

Now we can laugh at everyone that went to all the trouble of switching to the dreadful Directv LOL

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Now we can laugh at everyone that went to all the trouble of switching to the dreadful Directv LOL

I can't agree Direct TV is anywhere near dreadful, they would be my second choice to Dish for a carrier. But those of us who have been on the forums for a long time know every carrier can and does lose channels for awhile. I don't deny Dish does or seems to more often, but most of the time they are back. NY RSN's and AMC would be the biggest exceptions. (I don't see AMC coming back any time soon, though some analysts do) Those who stayed, who really wanted the BTN made out quite will in some cases. They got discounts and now their games. It became a minor inconvenience at worst, for some actually worked out well. Those that really want all the AMC programming might not agree, but others probably made out well with a Roku, discounts, and still can watch their more popular program(s) other places.
It was important that Dish got the BTN back if only because of losing AMC recently. I was critical of them losing BTN actually more than AMC and I could not care any less about the BTN. But it seemed to me this was important to work out, and predicted it would after a week or two. My gut tells me this time it was not just the BTN that "blinked", I have a feeling Dish also made some concessions.

Last edited:

It's actually not hard to switch at all :D sign up on line and wait for the tech to show up, easy peasy lemon squeezy :)

Tells me I'm not authorized.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
I am experiencing the same issue here in Boilermakers territory. Not that I use it much, but it would be nice for them to fix before next weekend.

It's great that Big Ten Network is back on Dish, but it would have been better last weekend when BTN was the only way to see the game in my household. This weekend is a bye week for us, but I'm glad it's back.

I read that Big Ten blocked Dish users after forgetting to the first week or so. They finally did block it but probably haven't reconnected the two systems yet now that there's an agreement again.

Anyone else getting an error when trying to access big ten 2 go online streaming? My dish online account used to work but now it isn't.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Iceberg said:
got trounced hmmmmm? ;)

That was a friggin crazy game

I was pleasantly surprised. I was still in college when they beat Michigan State with about a second to go on a field goal that came after an onside kick recovery. It was a very similar finish. Fire up Chips!

This is the error everytime I try to access BTN2GO:

Authorization failed user not authorized error.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)