Big Bang Theory discussion

I don't usually watch the reruns either, but I got caught up in the one the other night where Lenard and Penny went on their first "date" that wasn't really a date. Was really funny to see how far the characters have come.
I watch them all the time on TBS and local affiliate.

S~

There are very few TV shows I care to rewatch.
Last year, I had a marathon and watched the whole series from the start.
Right now, there is not much on, and like little bites of comfort food, a 20 minute episode makes good filler.
I'm just winding up season two. ;)
To me, watching in order is important.
And since all episodes are saved to my server as they air, that's no problem.

I think last night's episode was my favorite of all time. I'm certain I could watch it over and over!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I can watch the dream scene with Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) in the laundry room over...and over...and over again! Damn is Kaley Cuoco HOT!! :love

I guess I didn't see the same episode. Necessary for the long term plot, but it was mostly a downer. We watched and I quickly deleted it.

Again, good episode, but hardly a feelgood.

The best part of the episode last night was the vanity card.

oZyhmZr.png

How could anyone forget that one? That made me laugh for quite a while.:D

Although that wasn't what Bernadette's fake drawn out giggles and laugh were for. Save the underwear shots for Penny next time, thank you! !sadroll

Also, we didn't get the first minute of the show here in Hartford/New Haven, as WFSB-TV channel 3 of Hartford gave an update on (what they called) Storm Bethany. :mad:

Interesting. I read the vanity card a little while ago now it's not showing up.

S~

Weird. Now it's showing again. Must have been something on my work network.

Last edited:
I found it a routine episode. Funny as always, but not exceptional... Bernadette's laughing instead of a fake O as in when Harry Met Sally was just seemed forced. They just needed someone to say "I'll have what she is having"....

I found it a routine episode. Funny as always, but not exceptional... Bernadette's laughing instead of a fake O as in when Harry Met Sally was just seemed forced. They just needed someone to say "I'll have what she is having"....

Definitely stole the idea form When Harry met Sally. I don't think there is much for Bernadette's character to do on the show. She is annoying and is starting to seem more and more like the guy's mother ,with all the yelling from a far.

Definitely stole the idea form When Harry met Sally. I don't think there is much for Bernadette's character to do on the show. She is annoying and is starting to seem more and more like the guy's mother ,with all the yelling from a far.

I think they are trying to make it look like he ended up marrying his mother (well someone just like her). They just need to start putting her in a fat suit...

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 14

Thursday, January 30, 2014

"The Convention Conundrum": Unable to get Comic-Con tickets, Sheldon tries to hold his own convention and ends up spending a wild evening with James Earl Jones; the ladies try to act maturely.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts