Big Bang Theory discussion

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
mYOWdfjuYqiZC1VS2SPefW3g38Q.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Big Bang Theory[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2007-09-24[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Chuck Lorre[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Bill Prady[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Johnny Galecki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim Parsons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Helberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaley Cuoco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kunal Nayyar[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Big Bang Theory is centered on five characters living in Pasadena, California: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper; Penny, a waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers, mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Raj Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

CBS brings back Big Bang Theory in a two-episode season premiere on Monday, September 22.

“The Locomotion Interruption”
– Leonard and Amy take an unexpected road trip to Arizona to pick up Sheldon. Meanwhile, Penny interviews for a job at Bernadette’s company, and Howard is weirded out by Stuart’s relationship with Mrs. Wolowitz, on THE BIG BANG THEORY.

“The Junior Professor Solution” – When Sheldon is forced to teach a class, Howard surprises everyone by taking it. Meanwhile, the tension between Penny and Bernadette gives Amy a chance to play both sides, on THE BIG BANG THEORY.

S~

Do you have any new scoops for The Big Bang Theory?
Ausiello: Don’t expect Sheldon and Amy’s physical relationship to accelerate now that they’ve kissed. “We’re always moving them forward in baby steps,” shares showrunner Steve Molaro, who adds that there is no “set plan in place” for the pair to take their slow-burn romance to the next level. “They’re on the same trajectory that they’ve been on since they met, and that is she is continuing to drag him along into this relationship, whether he wants to admit that he likes it or or not. He’s come a long way. She’s got him to a place where they hold hands and they kiss and they go on regular dates. While it may not seem like a lot, it’s a colossal amount for him.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

Reactions: jayn_j
I watched to see if it was three times better now that the actors got a 3x raise, i thought the shows were unfunny and Penny's hair did her no favors.

Reactions: thechaz05
I loved the show in the beginning, but last season started to lose me and so far this season looks to push me away altogether. Hopefully it gets better and her hair gets longer lol

I must be in the minority of liking her hair. It isn't Susan Powter or GI Jane short, so to me, it is quite nice.

Monday's episode weren't the best but they were still pretty funny.

The hair was a bit of a shock, but I figure we will get used to it quickly. I kinda like it. Thought the episode was weak, though.

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Big Bang Theory[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
d63XD28qM8ElgQUTMXZXV0aiVn7.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]8x3[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]8[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-29[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Wolowitz feels nervous when he is asked to throw the first pitch at a Los Angeles Angels game; Penny and Leonard want to prove Sheldon wrong after he says he and Amy are the better couple.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)